Ratings for Dr. Anne M. Bohraus

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Bohraus for over 3 years. In the beginning, our marriage was terribly difficult. Because of the hard work with Dr. Bohraus, we have a much happier marriage now. We continue to see her weekly to keep the old habits in check, and to continue to learn how to make the marriage/family run better. She has made herself available by phone to us when there have been difficult situations. I highly recommend Dr. Bohraus.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

It's been just a couple of months since I've been working with Dr. Bohraus, and I think she is great. She is very professional, genuinely caring and engaged in her sessions. I believe I am fortunate to have her as my therapist at Mount Sinai-St.Lukes Hospital. I'm not sure how long she will be my therapist but I hope that it will be a few years. I believe she can be very effective in treating me, as someone who suffers from Depression/Borderline Personality Disorder. In the beginning of all therapeutic relationships it is always difficult to trust and obtain a genuine connection with a therapist, however, Dr. B makes me feel comfortable and hopeful that my struggle with suicide as an option, can be taken off the table if we work hard at exploring areas of my life that bring me much shame and self-denial. I am fearful but willing to trust her in this new quest. God help her to teach me/and me to learn about the importance of being true to who I am and what I want.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014