Ratings for Dr. GLENN K. Takei

I had surgery performed on my right thumb finger about 2 years ago and the same issue came back two years later, this is after Dr. Takei told me it would not come back. Now I have to pay again for another surgery to be performed. I will be going to another doctor for another doctor this time as I don't like to waste time or money for something that needs to be done twice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Takei is very nice and takes the time to explain everything to you. He just did surgery on my 12 year old son, he said he is his youngest patient so far, and he did a wonderful job.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Best doctor for ACL replacement. Very good bed-side manner. Knew every step of the way, how I was going to progress and kept me informed as time went by. Always answered every question without a pause. Will use him for all my Ortho needs in the future and recommend him to all.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I am completely satisfied with the surgery and after care that I have received from Dr.Takei. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Takei performed a full knee replacement on me in January, 2008. He exudes a sense of low-keyed competence that is very reassuring. He answers questions thoroughly and patiently. Great bed-side manner!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I found this doctor via the standard look-up on the Blue Cross CA site. And I was bad-mouthing physicians, as I'm prone to do, while I was looking for a doctor to examine my ankle. Dr. Takei turned out to be a breath of fresh air. He went out of his way to explain what the injury could be and seemed genuinely interested in explaining his diagnosis. Didn't seem like he was in a rush at all, though I know he was juggling several patients during the time I was in his office.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. GLENN K. Takei's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Harvard-Pilgrim