Ratings for Dr. Laura A. DOVE

Dr dove gave my life back. I was in major depression 1 year ago and with her excellent care and med management I am now well

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Dove and she is of little help. It is like she does not listen to my concerns or symptoms at all. I thought when psychiatric medications weren't working, the solution was to either boost them or try something new - not put you back on old medications that DID NOT WORK FOR YOU. She is a kind woman but I feel uncomfortable having her as my prescribing doctor. I think she would do OK for someone already on a good set of meds, who only needs med management. If you are looking for the right medication combo, unless you luck out, please for the love of all that is holy see somebody else.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Dove is excellent. She has managed my meds for a year I. Was in a major depression and with her help and experience I have continued to be well

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Dove made my condition worse I am convinced. Didnt listen to my side effects, didnt listen to my symptoms. tried to accuse me of drug use (which I had a test with in an hour and was proven to be false). She couldnt solve the medication needs and was quickly frustrated with that.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr. Dove never listened to what I was saying. She was not able to listen to my concerns or my needs regarding the medications she was putting me on. She used old medications that are generally no longer prescribed. She didnt answer questions and seemed unconcerned about my health in general

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Laura A. DOVE's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2000)

• Blue Cross Of California