You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephen Nervi

If you have an appointment set at one time expect there to be a delay of 20-30min. Besides for that, Dr. Nervi is patient and very easy to speak to. He is definitely knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

I could care less bout the personalities or lack thereof of office staff. What is important to me is the professionalism of the doctor. For me, Doctor Nervi is the go to dermatologist in the area. He knows his stuff and that's the criteria I go by.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I personally like Dr. Nervi....and think he is a good doctor. It is the office staff that clearly can be defined as a "disaster". I don't know why the women (with the exception of one) are so rude to patients). It is amazing that even though their job is to work with patients....they display "no people skills". Honestly, the Hackettstown office didn't seem to be in any better in terms of the office staff being kind or respectful. Even though I rated the office staff one star; as a whole the office deserves zero stars. Rude....rude.....rude......and not helpful at all. Too bad you can't avoid the office staff and still get to Dr. Nervi. Shame on you, office staff:(!

Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Stephen Nervi’s practice is a money machine and not about compassionate dermatology. While I have no doubt that he is technically proficient, my first visit was extremely quick, he performed some procedures that were not necessary just to make more money, and he did not document exactly what he did. The charges were extremely high, and when I spoke with the Office Manager, she talked to the Dr., and said that he would not change them but that I could call their Billing Company. I spoke with someone in Billing who said she’d get back to me, and surprise, she never did. I called several times and all to no avail. I highly recommend avoiding this practice!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Great Dr would recommend him to anyone. Great bedside manner, no fuss approach, tells you as it is. Recommended him to a ton of friends and family who agree. He also has hrs at warren demo. He also has a sense of humor incase you're nervous.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Nervi was incredibly thorough during his skin cancer screening--he even looks in your mouth!! He found a basal cell skin cancer on my back, offered treatment options and removed it in the office with no problems. I trust him, would recommend him to anyone and have since sent my wife and kids to him for various issues. !! My only complaint is the exam table in the room for my skin screening sounds like it needs a little WD-40 as you are raised up for the skin exam.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr. Stephen Nervi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "If you have an appointment set at one time expect there to be a delay of 20-30min. Besides for that, Dr. Nervi is patient and very easy to speak to. He is defin..."

November 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I could care less bout the personalities or lack thereof of office staff. What is important to me is the professionalism of the doctor. For me, Doctor Nervi is..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I personally like Dr. Nervi....and think he is a good doctor. It is the office staff that clearly can be defined as a "disaster". I don't know why the women (..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Stephen Nervi’s practice is a money machine and not about compassionate dermatology. While I have no doubt that he is technically proficient, my first visi..."

November 6, 2014