Ratings for Dr. Melvin D. Merritt

I would never ask for another Gynecologist. He is a GREAT doctor. He is very patient and helpful. He explains things were you can understand them, answered any questions in every detail that I had. He delivered my baby and I have not one negative thing to say. Awesome Awesome Awesome! I will definitely go to him in the future.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I never got to see the Dr. but the staff was just plain rude. I won't go back now for anything.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I would never ask for another gynecologist. This was my first time seeing him for an ongoing problem I've had. He is the first doc to finally order a test that I need & actually seems concerned that I get my problem diagnosed so my pain & bleeding can finally stop! Answered every question with great detail, but not with a million medical terms you can't understand!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

GREAT doctor. Very patient and helpful with questions.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I was pregnant with my first child when i started going to Dr. Merritt, he was exceptional! He explained everything very well, he took this time with me and he was also great when he delivered my baby! I wish he wouldnt have moved from Advocate South Suburban!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

VERY NICE, INFORMATIVE, WILL NOT RUSH YOU WHEN YOU GO TO SEE HIM. HE MAKES YOU FEEL GREAT ABOUT COMING TO THE DOCTOR EVEN WHEN YOU ARE AT LOWEST.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Melvin D. Merritt's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America