Ratings for Dr. Charlotte S. Gerry

Terrible experience all around, I now will need to pay a huge amount of money to repair the damage that was done here.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

This dr is doing work on patients with a suspended license.she can't even pay her staff and bills on time.i feel very sorry for the patients that come her because I know the work is nowhere near done right.knowing that ever thing fails from rootcanal and implants. If i could I would shut thus office down. To much fraud and very unsanitary.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Sorry a$$ dentist.all the work fail. I could not stand working there any longer knowing that she scams patients and all the work from crowns,root canal and implants fail.she makes us have bible study every morning and claims she is a good person but rips off her staff and patients.this dr do not never pay her staff on time never.the instruments are never clean right.. in I'm sick of begging /calling patients to come back after they tell us they never comin back in she is the worst dentist ever. I know that and I felt bad. This office has so many volations. Please jacksonville and Peale all over the world listen to your reviews. Do not go here. He license is suspended and she do not know what she is doing..Save your money and go some where else. I worked there so iknow.......

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Jacksonville, I agree with the presiding patients, she's a crook as I was told. Avoid her at all cost. If I could rate her a zero I surely would. She is a disgrace to her profession if she is in the profession and not an imposter. Her staff is not much better. I had implants too, paid for one thing and got something else and over paid for that. She is perpetrating a Christian. Though I am not going to judge her Christian or not, God will do that and she will have to answer to him. Amen.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

This doctor is very incompetent. She lies a lot than twists things to blame the patients for her mistakes . She employes a switch and bait strategy. Dealing with her was a traumatic experience that put my life on hold because she kept messing up and took up lot of my time to fix her mistakes. She misdiagnoses your case so she can recommend expensive treatments that don't fix your dental problem. Less than a week in, my veneer fell off during a conversation with a co-worker. To give you a perspective, this was the least of her mistakes.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

August 2014 paid $9,000 to have 5 implants & several extractions done including the crowns on the implants First procedure I had 3 upper implants put in and as I'm leaving the office I feel one implant sticking way up thru my gums & I feel another sharp object sticking thru the front of my gums,I just spent 6-8 hours getting shot up with pain numbing so they tell me I'm fine and they will see me in 4-5 months. 2 weeks later the implant that was sticking up just falls out in my mouth (this was supposed to be screwed into my jawbone) so I let them know and they say will see you on 2nd visit. Jan 13 2015 2nd visit Dr Gerry starts looking in mouth for implants and finds another one sticking thru the front of my gums (again this was supposed to be screwed into my jawbone) so she tells me that "your mouth rejected these 2 implants" No they didn't they were never put in properly. So now I'm told that I'm just out the money on those 2 & need a different procedure for more money. We haven't even done 2 top implants or 2 bottom implants. This Dr is a ripoff who promises complete jobs then screws them up & tries to get more money. DONOT use this dentist I am filing complaints everywhere & with the state medical board! So if you see ads for SMILE DESIGNS of Jacksonville by Dr Charlotte Gerry run the other way!!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

She is a butcher !!!!!!! Save your time and money go to a reputable dentist.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Rip off . Overpriced. False advertisement. Claims she is a Christian , actions prove wrong. Will never go there again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

She suck.the worst. Dentist. Ever. Save your money she is a rip off. She sebd case all the way to china in they come back molded:(.she is a sorry fake Christian

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

The Dr do not know what she is doing...huge rip offfffff..all of her treatment shr done on me failed.:(.in they never gave me my money back

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014