Ratings for Dr. Sean A. Salehi

This Dr. listened to all my questions and responded to all of them. I was always responded to quickly.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

HORRIBLE DOCTOR HE DIDNT LISTEN AND DIDNT CARE WHAT I SAID! ALSO THE STAFF IS VERY IGNORANT AND RUDE DIDNT ANSWER ANY OF MY QUESTIONS AND NEVER SMILED ALWAYS HAD A BAD FACE WHEN I WAS TALKING TO THEM. LIKE I WAS WASTING THERE TIME. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2007

After 3 other orthopedics could recommend only spinal fusion, Dr. Salehi said the benign cyst on my spine (never mentioned by other doctors), the source of the pain, could be removed in a 1.5 hr outpatient surgery. I had no need of spinal fusion. His honesty and intent to treat the actual problem were incredible. The time he spent time with me and his reputation as a gifted surgeon allowed me to recognize how fortunate I was to have been referred to him. My year of pain ended with that surgery; I'm forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

This doctor did not listen to a word I was telling him and did not return my calls.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Sean A. Salehi's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)