Ratings for Dr. Grace Y. Biggs

I preferred a woman urologist. I saw her at Griffin Hospital where she just relocated. She was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable as soon as I walked through the door especially since I had been embarrassed to discuss my problem. . I had a successful surgery that changed my life thanks to dr Biggs.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2016

I had been suffering from testicular pain for about 3 weeks. I was very nervous, thinking about the possibilities of what might be causing the pain, but Dr Biggs put me at ease. She was gentle in carefully examining the sensitive area, and wasn't phased at my shaved pubes. She prescribed an antiobiotic for me to take, and requested that I return in a week's time for a follow-up. I returned to the office the following week and was re-examined. Dr Biggs then prescribed a testicular ultrasound, which I had the following week. A day or two later, she phoned to let me know that the ultrasound was negative, told me to finish my prescription of antiobiotics and to return to her office for a follow-up exam in two to three weeks. Within ten days the pain was gone, but I returned to the office for the follow-up exam as she had requested. After the exam, Dr Biggs told me not to worry, that I was going to be okay, and told me to return if I began to feel the pain again.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I found Dr Biggs to be knowledgeable. She ordered all the appropriate tests that assisted in diagnosing my situationi at the time of exam. She referred me to an excellent top notch Urological surgeon who removed the problem that existed at the time. I also found her to be kind and sensitive when I asked questions. I would recommend Dr Biggs to any of my family members and friends.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. She did not tell me she would insert a catheter and made fun of me when I screamed out in pain, she did not tell me she would she would do a rectal exam, she misdiagnosed me and gave me very strong antibiotics when tests came back that I did not have an infection. When I told her of my pain and questioned her diagnoses she advised that if it were really that bad, I could go to the hospital.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Good manner and knowledge base; great staff. I have nothing but positive things to say about her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

This woman should not be practicing medicine. See someone else if you value your health,

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Do not waste your time or money to see this cocky uncaring doctor. She does not listen and talks down to you. Her answers where wrong and kept changing after I called her out on some things she was saying. It is scary to think that peoples health is reliant on someone like her. If anyone returns after one visit it would be a surprise. Westmed needs to kick her out of their group it is bringing down their reputation.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Nasty! Stay away! No wonder why she was so easy to get an appointment with. She has an attitude to her and she acts like a wise ass when you ask questions. She told me she thought I had a specific illness yet wouldn't tell me anything about it until she did tests. She made it seem like it was going to be the end of the world for me instead of reassuring me and explaining the illness. Very cold and not a comforting doctor. Go to somebody else!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014