Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Doering

I have been treated by Dr Doering for the past 9-10 years and have been treated fairly by him - he is pleasant to deal with, very respectful and knowledgeable and takes his time in an exam situation. He is thourough with lab work and follows up personally, when necessary, with lab results that I might have more questions with. I would reccomend him to anyone! His Nurse Dbbie is an absolute treasure too!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Doering for 7 years and like him and trust him. What I particularly like is he takes his time with you. His nurse Debbie great.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

Dr Doering always has time to spend with you and answers any question I have. I find him compassionate and has a sense of humor. Easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

If you have Graves' disease -hypErthyroidism, or Hashimoto's Thyroiditis -HypOthyroidism, RUN as fast as you can from this doctor -G. Doering. Otherwise he'll make you feel worse and possibly speed up your death. He only tests and treats by TSH. He excellerated my low thyroid function into being hospitalized with a life threatening and often fatal condition called Myxedema Coma. Like I said RUN as far and as fast as you can AWAY! He's also rather creepy in that he paid more attention to my breasts than my thyroid.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Some years ago, was in Valley Hospital, Doering was my doctor. He was rude, hurt me physically while examining, called me a baby when putting scope up my retum in his office, yelled at me when I asked for a second opion, told me you can get a second opinion, don't come back here tho, no one else will see you because of your insurance. He misdiagnosed gallbladder problem and told me I had hepatitis, accused me of drug use and drinking, would not listen to me or my family, and quit being my doctor as I lay there with 5 ivacs hooked up. That was the best thing that has ever happened in my life...I lived after I got a real doctor and had my gall bladder removed. This guy must have faked his credentials, he is no doctor, he is mentally ill, not medically knowledgeable, and a rude obnoxious, self centered person.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Not easy to relate to, unwilling to listen to opposing views, attitude not encouraging to two way discussion of health problems.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I have been seeing this doc for the past 4 years. He suffers from the same thyroid disease as I do. He should know that you can not dose a person on TSH alone with this disease. He also will not listen to his me and blew me off when I had other concerns. He tries to "push" me out the door as if I am a miner annoyance to him. I have been kept sick by him and that is not a good thing for a mother of 5 to be.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

Dr. Doering is rude, arrogant and has no bedside manner whatsoever. At 63 yrs old I was going through and having my yearly pap tests etc. Dr. Doering had the nerve to ask me if I was some sort of **** and did I enjoy these things. I kept him as a doctor for several years but my final straw was him taking a phone call forgetting about me waiting for him in an exam room and then yelling at me that I NEEDED to make another appointment as he didn't have time. My daughter also claims he's the **** as after a scope was put down my esophagus he went to tell her the results of what he found. She states he couldn't keep eye contact with her cause he was too busy looking at her chest.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Gregory J. Doering's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental