Ratings for Dr. Christopher D. Ewanowski

Dr. Ewanowski is caring and skilled. He is a great doctor and has been taking care of me for years. I trust him completely and appreciate his staff as well. Gary Godmar

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

This doctor is awful! Don't make the mistake of using him for anything. I wish I would've seen this website before using him. He was rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

My experience with this man and his staff turned out to be a nightmare. Literally, to ad insult to injury he is sending me bills that were paid at time of visit and adding finance more and more finance charges. I still have the scares from the faulty work he did and now I am being scarred emotionally as well. The web sites for reviews of this doctor are suddenly filled with wonderful reviews that I never noticed before my visit. When I rated him on all these sites my review never shows up????

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I received 6 IPL treatments from this clinic, which only made my melasma (hyper-pigmentation) worse. I did not have ANY spots on my forehead, only on my upper lip. After 6 treatment I had a 6 inch dark blotch on my forehead. When I called back to talk with the nurse about my concerns, she said IPL does not treat melasma. The staff providing the treatment did not share this with me! My current dermatologist treating me said they should have never used IPL and when I called to speak with Dr. Ewanowski, I left 4 messages, and the staff kept redirecting my calls. I have yet to hear back form the Dr. This is an unprofessional office, DO NOT go here!! This clinic violates the Hippocratic Oath, Do No HARM. After spending $100's to receive IPL treatments that do not work, I am spending $100's to receive the correct treatment. I'm considering getting a lawyer to hold this clinic and Dr responsible.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He did a great job and all of his staff were very nice. He is now in the Brandon area

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

This Dr. is awful -- doesn't care about his patients or his staff it seems like. Rude and didn't care that he was an hour late for surgery, came in over an hour after my scheduled appointment in gym clothes...no regard for anyone. Run from this office....

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

I would like to recommend Dr. Ewanowski and his office.I found them to be a blessing to me, I have a history of skin cancer and am 56 yrs. old. I went in and they had to do extensive surgery on my nose that took several procedures and a lot of healing. I really loved the way the Dr. and nurses assured me and took a lot of time to see that I would look normal again. I'm very happy with my results, and all is going well.I had never been to him before this, he is new to the Winter Haven area and with the extensive surgery that he did on me, and it took hours,they explained the procedure and had pictures of patients they have done before.They treated me so well every time I went in. I have had several skin cancers removed and thier office has been kind to me. I am very happy with Dr. Ewanowski and Kristine Poyner, PA-C, and thier staff.I thank them very much. Debbie Engel

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

RUN AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR! 86 yr old patient with basal cell melanoma on nose. He removed one side of nose. After 4 months of surgeries and followups nose healed awful. When he told the patient be needed to do more work which would take approximately 4 additional months, patient asked if she should have a 2nd opinion with a plastic surgeon. He told her plastic surgeons are "only Boob Doctors". When patient asked if more surgeries were really necessary because she is 86 yrs old. He said "Do you want to look in the mirror every day and see your face like this." PLEASE do not let anyone you care about go to this doctor. He messed up and clearly did not want another doctor to see what he had done. My Mother cried for days after this LAST appointment and yes she is going to a "BOOB DOCTOR" to find out if anything can be done to fix her nose.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Dr. Christopher D. Ewanowski's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med