Ratings for Dr. Shalini Gough

At 1 st I liked her, but it seems like she is to busy for her patients, maybe too much us the problem , I feel like she rush's my appointment have to see another doctor or worse a NP , nothing against them , but I would rather see my Dr. Also twice now I've called for refills 1 st time it took 2 weeks ri get them, thus week u called them in in Tuesday, I even call the office today to remind them its Friday if she doesn't call them in I'm screwed. Never heard back, so no meds...Great. Also I don't understand way it takes 24 -72 hours to call in or write out a script, my other doctors r not like that which makes me believe she has too many patient's which makes me think its about the money not the patient.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Very helpful and understanding. Sees both adults and children. She was first doctor to recognize an issue with my son that has prevented/slowed his growth for years (have even seen specialists who couldn't get it right) He has finally gained weight and is on the charts growth wise! Dr. Gough is great! Staff in office is very helpful as well!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

The doctors bedside manner should be alot better. The doctor should listen to the patient as how they feel and not telling the patient how she thinks they feel.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Shalini Gough's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company