Ratings for Dr. Albini Acosta

Dr. Acosta was very helpful with treating my migraines. It took a couple of time adjusting the dose but finally it worked. She is a very cautious doctor in prescribing medication. Many thanks to her.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Acosta is a wonderful doctor. She is the only doctor in over 20 years that has had any success treating my migraine headaches. The medication she has prescribed for me will have me up and going in 20 minutes. I have recommended her to numerouse people.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

This docter is very unhelpful, does not listen or seem to care about what the patient feels about their treatment. She makes you wait forever in appointments then comes in to say her part not listening to you at all, then quickly departs. I have had many others tell me that she treats them the way. She had me on several medications, when I kept telling her they were not working and were not the right ones but all she would do is increase the doseage instead of changing the medicine like I asked, eventually I went to another docter and even that docter said it was crazy for me to be on all the medications when I just needed the one I had been asking for all along, that docter told me that the medicine I asked for was the most logical choose and had no idea why I had never been put on it in the first place.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Albini Acosta's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Gastonia, NC