Ratings for Dr. Gregory B. Logan

I 100% agree with ALL of the negative posts about Dr. Logan & how he conducts business. Sad to say he is more interested in $$ double charging than the welfare of his patients. BEWARE, when he charges exorbitant rates for his decompression machine, than other therapy practices. 1st day he signs you up, bills your ins. Co. & Credit Card. He does not work as a practicing Chiropractor, on Web he advertises as a specialist. How can he be a specialist, when he only works on Wednesday to recruit new patients, that to me is a PROFESSIONAL SALESMAN!! Do not expect him to interact with you only his young, nice, staff will interact with you! I call it ALL MISLEADING!, I am very frustrated I paid double for services that did not relieve my chronic pain, and when my program ended he suggested MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SURGERY!! From day one he disrespected surgeons and said they usually CANNOT help you. I WOULD NEVER, EVER RECOMMEND DR. LOGAN.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

This practice violates federal & state law by advertising cures for health conditions without and by refusing to reveal what methods they use until seeing you in person to attempt to sell you s very expensive treatment that can be obtained elsewhere at a considerably lower price.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I went here for 12 years . There amazing i watched a man heal from a car accident that crippled him and 3 years later he was walking again.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Be aware. They are very friendly and very thorough with the initial no cost consultation. We then came back for the final review with Dr. Logan. We were shown a professionally done video of the benefits of chiropractic medicine which was educational but not of their office. After viewing the video the doctor came in to describe the treatment needed for neuropathy which would cost around $6,000 but before they could do this he would need to do decompression treatments, 20, for a discounted rate of over $4,000. None of which insurance would cover. When we said we could not afford this, we were recommended to a medical insurance credit card which was interest free for 12 months and we were immediately approved. Over the weekend stressing out how we were going to make a $400 payment each month I cancelled the card only to find out the office already withdrew the total amount prior to even our first treatment. When I called to cancel all future appointments and asked for an immediate credit to this credit card, I was told they would "process the request." It took two weeks, calling almost everyday, before the account was credited. I am sure it helped their cash flow those two weeks. My first impression was positive, my last impression was what gives chiropractors a bad name. Be careful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I do NOT recommend Dr Logan (whether at Platinum Healthcare PM or at Dr Logan's family chiropractic) at all!! I was never treated by him ever personally. He took advantage of my ignorance with chiropractic treatments and my pain in highly recommending his 20 visit program ($250.00/visit = $5,000.00)! I should have read more carefully the paperwork he asked me to sign as the 'payment plan' I was told about was in fact a credit card that in my case was debited immediately after the first visit for the full $5,000.00 amount! Now with more experience I see what Dr Logan is really about and that he charges actually double what my current chiropractor does, who by the way also includes more treatments than Dr Logan did. Do your homework especially if you are in pain I was able to find a better, more genuine and honest chiro at half the cost and who takes my insurance. With hindsight I can honestly say I should and would NEVER use Dr Logan's services if I could choose again.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

This place takes the time not only to completely evaluate you but to answer all of your questions. They are prompt and it is the highest level of health care experience there is! I would highly recommend this office if you are searching for quality and results for your condition!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013