Ratings for Dr. Andrew Campbell

I thought I would use him for my lifelong doctor. He handled all of my concerns, took care of my aches & pains, cold & coughs. Then one day I was told I needed to take a urine screen because the dea is on everyones backs. I agreed instantly because everything in my system was what he had prescribed me. I levee tell him goodbye and the following month call in for refills, only to be told by the nurses that I'm dismissed from the practice because there was a certain medicine in my system. When I tried to explain that I've only taken what I was prescribed I was then told hr never prescribed it, even though I had the bottle right there in my hand. I WA then told on my third call that he will not get on the phone and that he wasn't prescribing any more pain medicine to anyone. I'd been a patient for years and never gave them a problem. I'm not a young person addicted to medicine either. I'm disabled for life. I wad treated as if I were a bad person. I do not recommend this place.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

This Dr is a joke. He is quick to give you meds and get you hooked and when he doesnt want to deal with you anymore he find some bs reason to cut you off cold turkey.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

if you want a legal drug dealer he is your dr. blue pads ready before even being seen. this dr is irresponsible.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Andrew Campbell's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Hospitals in Plainfield, IN