Ratings for Dr. Erika M. Schneider

My daughter gave birth to her baby yesterday.....I had the pleasure of going to almost every appointment with her. Dr. Schneider was WONDERFUL!!!!! She was so good to answer any questions an concerns my daughter had. My daughter loved her an said she was so happy she had her as her Dr. We would recommend Dr. Schneider to anyone.....she was so caring an you could truly tell how much she loves her job.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Could not diagnose my problem so just told me to go somewhere else. Saw another doctor who diagnosed my symptoms in 1 visit! Do not recommend Dr. Schneider!!!

Submitted September 1, 2017

Love Dr. Schneider. She is a great doctor and person. I did wait over an hour for my appointment, but hey maybe she was delivering a baby, I don't know. She was nice and concerned for my health.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I found Dr. Schneider to be an excellent human being. Wonderful with stitches. I just love her and would refer all females her way. I asked questions and received response. Somethings just can't be explained but it's nothhing that would cause me harm. Time is limited but its to be expected. Never had a problem with staff. I always pray first and was blessed.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Just had my first visit with her, and I will NOT be back. I waited 4 months for my first appointment. She does not spend time with you discussing anything... which you would expect for a first visit. I had several labs and scans to discuss, but everything was brushed off. Basically, I was told nothing other than she doesn't know. My 4 month wait to see a doctor was pointless. So on to another doctor for me. Hopefully I will get one that actually cares about patients.

Submitted July 18, 2016

In 2010, I had my first child in Colorado. Despite my determination to have a natural birth, a failed induction led to a stat c-section under general anesthesia. After this traumatic birth experience, I was determined that any future births I had would be VBACs. Unfortunately, my morale was shattered when two OBs told me that my narrow pelvis (one even called it a man pelvis) would never allow a vaginal delivery. In early 2012, I suffered the unimaginable and lost my 2nd pregnancy at 18wks to a fatal fetal anomaly. So, when I became pregnant again, I set out to find a provider that would both support my extreme anxiety that accompanied my being pregnant following a loss AND my wishes to VBAC. And I found her in Dr. Schneider. Dr. Schneider is a magical doctor. In fact, I have deemed her the greatest in the world on multiple occasions. She took the time to read notes from me about my anxiety, she held my frightened hand during ultrasounds (u/s is how we discovered the anomaly), she sat and listened to ALL of my million questions and simply heard me out when I needed to vent. And to top it all, she didn't question my candidacy for a VBAC one single time. In Aug 2013, with Dr. Schneider at my bed, I delivered my first beautiful rainbow baby boy via all natural VBAC, and it was so healing. And just 3 weeks ago, we brought my second rainbow baby, a girl, into this world via VBAC once again, and this time after four hours of pushing (the first was only 20 min!). I am convinced any other OB would've given me a c-section. She is patient, loving, understanding, BRILLIANT, and simply the greatest doctor in the world! A++++++++

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Will not be back to her! She delivered my son and little time was spent towards patient care, the wait times were horrible, and the labor experience was even more horrifying! I was induced and spent 26 hours n labor which in return my son ended up in the NICU....during the whole thing, seen her maybe 3 times.. the nurse delivered my son really, she came in as his shoulders were nearly out! I hope she gets better for the sake of these poor women at her hands!!

Submitted November 29, 2015

Impressed! So kind, humble, invested in my health.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Schneider is AMAZING. Most of the staff are incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Simply the best. Can't imagine anyone else taking such great care of myself and my family. We all go to her!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Erika M. Schneider's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2011)