Ratings for Dr. Raul B. Tallo

I have been going to Dr. Tallo for years to treat RA. In times when my knees hurt so bad that nothing at home was helping, he squeezed in time for me and made me 100% better. He spends his time typing because he is documenting everything as he he should be. He has never let me down. His support staff is mostly good, it is a busy office and they are under a lot of pressure. I get my refills promptly and all my concerns are taken seriously. Dr. Tallo definitely looks out for me and uses his expertise to care for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

This is by far one of the WORST doctors I have ever been seen by in my entire life! Yes, my entire life!! Didn't take the time to review my medical history. Didn't take the time to ask any questions other than if I was depressed! No, I'm there because my levels are off and my primary care doctor sent me to him, since he's SUPPOSE to be a specialist. I wouldn't recommend this man to ANYONE! Not even someone I didn't care for!! He was absolutely horrible and I'm left with just as many questions as before I went in for my visit! I asked question after question, still not one solid answer! There comes a time when a doctor needs to hang up his stethoscope, it's past his time! Do not waste your time going to see this man! It's a waste of money and your time!! Back to square one!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

The office nurse was extremely cold and could have cared less about me as a person. Dr. Tallo was the worst physician I have ever had encountered. He basically told me I was crazy because I take an antidepressant and did NOT listen to a word I said. Said I had fibromyalgia which is so far from being accurate. I went to a teaching hospital where I was treated with dignity and respect. I was diagnosed by them with scleroderma which is a very serious, progressive autoimmune disorder. I love the clinic which he works for but would NOT recommend him to anyone I cared about

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I FOUND DR. TALLO TO BE EXCEPTIONAL IN HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MY DISEASE, LUPUS. HE DEFINITLEY IS A DOCTOR I WOULD RECOMMEND. SINCE GOING TO DR. TALLO MY SYMPTOMS HAVE VIRTUALLY DISAPPEARED. I HAVE CALLED THE OFFICE SEVERAL TIMES AND THE OFFICE STAFF IS VERY HELPFUL AND VERY SINCERE IN HELPING ME WITH MY CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Very knowledgable in his field, shows outstanding patience with regard to questions and concerns, takes time explaining things. Works you in for an appointment the same day. He seems to always have the patients best intrest in mind. The staff is very professional and kind, very helpful with any thing you need. I would highly recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

do not like the long waits orders tests that cant be done until next visit(which by the way is monthly) when it will be scheduled instead of doing it right away doesnt listen well has toooo!!!!! many patients at once it seems like one of him to every ten patients

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

Dr. Tallo is not the doctor you want with FMS. He diagnosed me and after barely even talking to me about what's going on. When I had my follow up appointments he wouldn't listen to me, typed on his computer the WHOLE time and continueously told me it was all in my head. On top of him being a terrible doctor, his staff had no respect for the patients coming in. It's a "fast paced" office yet it always seems like there aren't doing much for the patients. If you are looking for a caring and compassionate doctor...THIS IS NOT THE DOCTOR FOR YOU!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

I didn't care for his manner, he was too busy typing to listen. Not a good doctor to be referred to for FMS. Doesn't empathize, thinks it's in your head and you should ignore the pain.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I waited in the waiting room for an hour, then sat in the room waiting for an hour. Dr. Tallo finally came in. He was very busy. Didn't have time to really tell me what's going on. He almost seemed aggravated when I said I needed a shot in my hand. He prescribed me a new medicine and didn't even tell me what it was. He also forgot to e scribe it to my pharmacy. Then he walked out and disappeared and didn't even let me know we were done. Been going to him for 3 years and still no where near an answer. I have 2 relatives that were his patients that he diagnosed wrong. One of them is deceased. The other just got diagnosed with lyme disease and has permanant damage to her body when all she needed was antibiotics.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

I haven't found the doctor helpful unless I press an issue.. I feel that he is lax in ordering blood work. I found more relief when he referred me out to a pain clinic and an orthopedic doc.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Raul B. Tallo's Credentials

• Cebu Inst Of Med, Cebu City, Philippines (Grad. 1982)