Ratings for Dr. Audley L. Osbourne

Dr. Osbourne was the on-call Dr. for the hospital. He had results read to him on a Monday (after my husband and I begged to have them done so that a plan could be made when he came for rounds) after my husband was admitted on Friday for severe pain due to a kidney stone that will not pass through the normal course. His recommendation on Monday was let him eat so that we can do something in a couple more days. So more days of sitting in the hospital and being in pain. Great was way to care for your patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I took my 93 year old mother in to see him. We originally saw Dr Cohen, but for this visit our appointment was with Dr Osbourne. I was a little put-out about being handed off to another doctor. But both my moy=ther and I were feeling very good when we left the office. Dr Osbourne is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

He is a UROLOGIST in BOSTON (read above, stupid), not a cardiologist. And he is great.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Osbourne is a cardiologist in San Diego. He is the worst! Doesn't know anything and couldn't help me with my problem.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Audley L. Osbourne's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Lake Worth, FL