Ratings for Dr. Reynaldo O. Gomez

This place is now own by Borrego Clinic? It's your basic clinic very long wait times. No doctors only midwife/nurse. Tried to find Dr. Gomez by going to the medical board to look him up. Found out he surrender his license.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Had our first with Gomez/Perez. Horrible experience. My wife could feel every second of her c-section, as the guy who did her epidural had to try four times, and still did not get it right. She kept screaming and telling the doctors she could feel it, and they ignored her. Her incision was poorly done, and very off-center, and scarred badly. Both are very rude, their staff is super rude, and the wait time at their office is a bad joke. When we found out we were pregnant again, I went to the trouble to change her insurance so we wouldn't have to go back to that horrible office. We've used Lisa Bodon since then, and she has been excellent, even cleaned up my wife's original incision to look better. I filmed the first birth, and it's horrifying to watch. It took forever, and Gomez seemed to have great difficulty finding the baby. I was worried I might lose my wife that day. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have never in my life experienced a more incompetent office staff. My my wife is now 20 weeks pregnant and have yet too see Gomez. My wife and I are expecting our first baby. We initially went to see another doctor because Gomez couldn't see my wife for a month and a half. So after our first horrible visit with a doctor in Indio, we were told we needed to transfer her records. We went to his office a month ago to fill out the necessary paperwork only to be told a day before the appointment that they didn't have her records. What a joke!! If you are thinking of going to see Dr. Gomez DONT!! STOP!! We should have listened to the two handfuls of people who told us to find a different doctor. Why he is excepting new patients is beyond me, when he can't even take care of the ones he has. Thank you dr Gomez and your unqualified staff for stressing out my wife and giving horrible cramps the day after we find out we're having a boy. It's ok Hugo. We'll find you a good one.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I have HealthNet insurance. I saw Dr. Gomez for a very sensitive/embarrassing issue that was causing much stress. He was very kind and reassuring. I had surgery within days of seeing him and my situation was resolved. My experiences with Dr. Gomez and his staff were consistently positive. I now see him for my annual exams.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Had a great experience with Dr. Perez for my pregnancy. Healthy baby boy!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I went to this group for about a year, during my pregnancy. The staff was awful and Dr Perez was worse. After my baby I asked Dr Perez about my C. Section incision that opened back up and he told me not to worry about the appearance since I wasn't a**** star. I have had continuous issues since and they never were resolved by them. The patients do not seem to be important.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

This is the worst staff I have ever dealt with... Very rude!!! I will never recommend them to anyone! I can completely understand why they are rated so low! Do not waste your time or money here!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

Dr. Gomez is caring and compassionate. He was able to deal with a coplication I had. He is kind a wonderful surgeon. His office is very busy but he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Gomez is a great surgeon. He is exceptional at hysterectomies specially vaginally. He did a great job but his personality and kindness is unsurpassed. I recommend him to anyone trying to have surgery and for prenatal care. His office is always busy but that's because he's awesome!!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

Dr. Gomez does not care why you are coming in to be seen, doesn't even care to ask you questions about what symptoms you have or why you are coming in to see him. He just wants you in and out the door as quickly as possible. When you ask questions as he is trying to rush out the door to see other patients, he gets all pissed off at you and gets short and contrite and won't answer them..its his way or the highway. He doesn't help you understand what is going on with your body. I have to go home and go online and try to read about my condition to find out what is going on with me. He just says come back in 3 months, come back in one month..he is just puting you off and you could be very in need of medical help and he doesn't even care. Please women out there do not pick this doctor. I have had a lot of good doctors in my life and he is the most incompetent, uncaring doctor I have ever had. Bad feelings all around regarding this doctor. Need someone new!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Reynaldo O. Gomez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med