Ratings for Dr. David A. Rapkin

Amazing doctor! Understanding, listens and advocates for his patients!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

One of the best. Very in tune with his patients needs and remains abreast of their conditions and ways to help. I love him!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

One of the best doctors ever. Very knowledgeable and understanding. He truly cares about his patient

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Rapkin is caring, knowlegable,and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. My annual well checks have never been so easy!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Rapkin is amazing. He is a very caring, kind and well spoken doctor who talks with you with compassion and understanding. He is quite knowledgeable and will take whatever time is needed to make sure you as a patient understand everything. He will advocate on your behalf and make sure all your procedures and labs are completed. He will monitor your tests and progress throughout your pregnancy. He takes a personal interest in your well being. During our pregnancy, we felt like we were talking with a friend who is our doctor and constantly followed up on our progress. His suggestions are always better safe than sorry which meant he gave us the option to take additional scans or labs, explaining why he thought it would be a good idea. This is my second pregnancy, and I actually looked forward and enjoy going to my appointments during this amazing time in my life. I have had several OB/GYN in the past and Dr. Rapkin is by far the best one I have encounted.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Maravilloso doctor, muy preocupado por sus pacientes , se los recomiendo

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had a high risk pregnancy that basically presented a new issue every visit. Dr. Rapkin took every precaution and ensured he addressed each issue. Dr. Rapkin took the time to explain each thing to me! Amazing detail to my treatment plan which put me at ease. I went into the hospital via ambulance and was pleased to find Dr. Rapkin on duty as well. I had a c-section where there more complications and Dr. Rapkin saved my life and my daughter's life. We are forever thankful for his care!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr, Rapkin is a caring and devoted doctor who will do everything in his power to help you.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. David A. Rapkin's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)