Ratings for Dr. Alexander Kopelnik

Dr. Kopelnik is a very thoughtful, knowledgeable and attentive doctor. I approached him for a second opinion and received a comprehensive review of my situation, with practical suggestions. I felt much more comfortable after that.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Kopelnik is a great doctor. He is very nice and made me feel that my health is a priority to him, which is very important to me. He helped diagnose my problem and was very clear in explaining everything. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

You will be in great hands with Dr. Kopelnik. He is a knowledgeable physician and friendly person who makes me feel comfortable whenever I am at his office.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Kopelnik is a very good doctor. He is very professional, good organized and always preparing for appointment, explains problems understandably, gives number of options for treatment, analyses them and advices the best choice for me. I am very satisfied following his recommendations because my health becomes much better. Now, I am calm because I know my doctor is very serious, knowledgeable, never wasting time, smiling and optimistic with following good results. Thanks, Dr. Kopelnik for being my doctor!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

The best cardiologist I have been to, and I've seen quite a few, very attentive to my problems and extremely knowledgeable in the field.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Kopelnik was absolutely amazing. Super attentive, listening to my challenging and tailing diagnostic and medical procedures to my needs. Huge difference! Staff was very accommodating, was able to fit me in at the last minute.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Physician was not very helpful in identifying my complaints and did not spend enough time with me explaining the test results. I'm not going back for more tests.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

• Delta Health System
Health Net
Healthnet

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kopelnik is a very thoughtful, knowledgeable and attentive doctor. I approached him for a second opinion and received a comprehensive review of my situati..."

January 14, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3012998'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 6, 2014