Ratings for Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi

I take this opportunity to say thank you to Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi for the guidance and comfort she has provided throughout my pregnancy. I was carrying some complications but she made it so easy and helped me in delivering a healthy baby! She is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly and ready to listen you carefully. You will get a positive vibes after talking with her. She is the best in this profession! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Great doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

She has been my OBGYN for almost 4 years now. She was very quick in identifying my thyroid and she was efficient during my whole pregnancy. I recommend her

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Persuasive to unnecessary big procedures, introduces unnecessary delays in treatment. Kept on insisting I might have cancerous tumor when I had a history of severe endometriosis. Ethical issues.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

She is absolutely amazing personal and caring. It's not fake is genuine I love love love her

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Doctor Haleh Ebrahimi is definitely someone I would recommend. At every visit she took the time to ask questions and actually listen to my concerns and needs during my pregnancy. Great professional personality! -AMV

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

We have delivered our first baby boy a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi who took care of us very well! She is awesome and will make sure she does the best for you and your baby. I dont think we could have found a better doctor! She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had Dr. Ebrahimi in my 4th pregnancy. She is the best OB doctor I've ever had. I had gestational diabetic and some issues in ultrasound results but she helped me went through all those and made my pregnancy became very comfortable. She was there with me in triage room and acted quickly to save my baby. She is knowledgeable. She made me trust in her. I saw her as one of the doctor that really knows what to do when things go unexpected. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

We have been interacting with Dr. Ebrahimi from Almost 2years , we had our first baby born in August, Dr. Ebrahimi had been there for my wife all through the Pregnancy , she is very caring ,Patient , good listener and very Knowledgeable , she answers to every question ,make sure her patients feel comfortable for anything . All events happened for us exactly as she told , my wife and baby are very healthy . our baby was born healthy with 7.63lbs and on exact due date. I would highly recommend her for any one . We are very happy with her , We will go to her for sure for next pregnancy as well . I dont have negatives to mention with her . she is very prompt , whenever my wife was in any kind of pain , when we called the nurse , Dr Ebrahimi remembers our names and always used to accomodate in her schedule and helped us all through the pregnancy. Her nursing staff was also excellent ,they always responded asap to my emails in followmyhealth account .wait time was less than 5mins . We were very lucky that we chose her . I would rate 5/5 .

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I was referred to Dr.Ebrahimi by a friend who insisted that she was the ONE of the best. And she was absolutely right. Not only is she the most qualified, personable and sweetest, she always listened, understood our concern and guided us appropriately. We are really glad that we got a very good care of Dr.Ebrahimi and their staff. It was our first baby and she has put her best effort to made us comfortable and feel safer. I would definitely recommend her to anyone based on my experience. Really I don't find any reason to reduce a star :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016