Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi

I am a patient of Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi for 5 years. She is the most caring doctor ever. Her positive attitude attracts any patients. She is knowledgeable, kind and patient. During these years, I have been through a lot. I had 3 unsuccessful pregnancy and had a tragic, sad ending for each of them. Dr. Ebrahimi has been very supportive, kind and patient with me throughout my whole journey to have a baby. She always had a positive manner and assured me every time that you are going to have a baby one day. I highly recommend her to any body who wants to have a OBGYN for long term. She is awsome. I can’t thank her enough for my precious baby boy.!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Ebrahimi was extremely professional, genuine and caring throughout my pregnancy. I had some complications and difficulties and she made things easy to understand. She is extremely knowledgeable, spends a decent amount of time with you asking and answering questions and genuinely cares about your situation. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I take this opportunity to say thank you to Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi for the guidance and comfort she has provided throughout my pregnancy. I was carrying some complications but she made it so easy and helped me in delivering a healthy baby! She is very knowledgeable and extremely friendly and ready to listen you carefully. You will get a positive vibes after talking with her. She is the best in this profession! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Great doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

She has been my OBGYN for almost 4 years now. She was very quick in identifying my thyroid and she was efficient during my whole pregnancy. I recommend her

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Persuasive to unnecessary big procedures, introduces unnecessary delays in treatment. Kept on insisting I might have cancerous tumor when I had a history of severe endometriosis. Ethical issues.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

She is absolutely amazing personal and caring. It's not fake is genuine I love love love her

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Doctor Haleh Ebrahimi is definitely someone I would recommend. At every visit she took the time to ask questions and actually listen to my concerns and needs during my pregnancy. Great professional personality! -AMV

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

We have delivered our first baby boy a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for Dr. Haleh Ebrahimi who took care of us very well! She is awesome and will make sure she does the best for you and your baby. I dont think we could have found a better doctor! She is the best!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had Dr. Ebrahimi in my 4th pregnancy. She is the best OB doctor I've ever had. I had gestational diabetic and some issues in ultrasound results but she helped me went through all those and made my pregnancy became very comfortable. She was there with me in triage room and acted quickly to save my baby. She is knowledgeable. She made me trust in her. I saw her as one of the doctor that really knows what to do when things go unexpected. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017