Ratings for Dr. David J. ROSSI

Dr. Rossi is now practicing at Meritus Pediatric & Adult Medicine 13424 Pennsylvania Avenue Hagerstown, MD 21742 Phone: 240-313-9890

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I too am devastated by losing Dr. Rossi. He was the best doctor I have ever had, and I have had a lot. There was no notice by the Odenton Johns Hopkins people that he was leaving, and even after he left I got a lame letter months afterward telling of his departure. They had no replacement treatment plan for me and my treatment was somewhat complex. Dr. Rossi was the ONLY doctor I have had at Johns Hopkins that actually tried to treat my problems and took the time to try different approaches. The remaining doctors at Odenton are nasty, inexperienced buffoons, who told me I was not welcome there anymore. Imagine that, I served my country in the Army for 11 years, and they have the gall to tell me I was not welcome at Odenton after Dr. Rossi left because I requested a treatment plan that addressed my conditions. DO NOT trust the other doctors at Odenton. One doctor revealed very personal information about another person to me, while he was angry. I would never trust any of these doctors, as they gossip, reveal other peoples personal information and do not have their patients care as a top priority. Dr. Rossi, please let us know where you are. I will transfer my insurance to where you are.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I agree I want to know where Dr Rossi is. I will gladly transfer. If anyone knows where he is please let everyone know.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I guess I had the same thought as most other people here. I was notified that Dr. Rossi was no longer with Johns Hopkins and I figured that I would just find out where he was practicing and hope they took my insurance. That should say something in itself. I am actually quite devastated that he is gone and I am willing to transfer to where he is so that I and my son can stay under his care. As the other reviews mention, he has a good bedside manner,is a good listener and I truly valued that he looked at the totality of symptoms when evaluating an issue. I am really not looking forward to having to select another provider. Dr. Rossi, please update your public profiles so that we can find you!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Rossi if you read this please let us know where you are now......... best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

This is the best of all doctors...I have ever had at John Hopkins, Odenton. He's detail-oriented, resilient, soft-spoken, compassionate and very helpful to all that need medical assistance. John Hopkins...it is in the patients' interests that Dr. David Rossi should be restored immediately .......if the hospital wants to make an edge in healthcare drive..... before it's too late!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

The absolute best doctor I've ever had! Absolutely devastated he is gone from John Hopkins . The most compassionate doctor. Went through breast cancer and he was always kind and reassuring. I wish I knew where he is practicing.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Will be missed. I would like to think he chose to leave due to all the Hopkins bullpoop. They don't like Dr's who heal. Bad for business.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

All I can say is.. I'm devastated! Absolutely LOVED Dr. Rossi and literally decided not to move from Maryland because he was by far the BEST doctor I've had.. (and I've moved around.. A LOT.. Military Brat to Military Service Member to Military Spouse)! He'll definitely be missed.. I hate to have to start over with someone new. You're amazing and my daughter and I appreciate ALL of your help over the years!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I love Dr.Rossi , he made sure he checked everything, he was the only doctor that noticed my platelets were high had me go for blood work every few months, then when I had to have a big back surgery he sent me to a hematologist who found out my platelets had been high for a long time! He did blood work and found out I had a very rare blood disorder! He stopped my surgery because the blood disorder I had caused me to get blood clots very easily! So By Dr Rossi keeping an eye on my platelets so much he saved my life, by doing this , which no other doctor did, and sending me to the hematologist who stopped my surgery to get my platelets normal. I bleed so much during my surgery and if my platelets weren't normal during this surgery I would have most likely have gotten a blood clot and died! Dr. Rossi is very thorough and checked everything and I think him for that ! I just found out he no longer works with John Hopkins physicians care any longer and I wish I knew where he went because I do not want any other primary care doctor then him !

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Dr. David J. ROSSI's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)