Ratings for Dr. Sheri J. Friedman

Dr. Friedman is very knowledgeable and kind. She is stretch to thin as she is also one of the most socially conscious physicians I have aver met. If you are looking for a touchy feely person, she is not the best fit, but if you are looking for someone who stays upon the latest research, and who will do her best to get you what you need, she is great

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Don't know how anyone could ever say this Doctor is rude or doesn't care - it must be the patient with a chip on her shoulder.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I went to Dr. Friedman as she is an epilepsy specialist. I had used another neurologist in Fort Collins. He didn't seem to realize the need for me to get an answer and a treatment plan. I developed the partial complex seizures at age 51. Dr. Friedman as an epilepsy expert spent a lot of time with me and little time messing with medications as several had been tried. I was withing a few days of losing my job, but with her direction and working with University Hospital I found a medication that worked. University Hospital neurology surgeons wanted to operate. Dr. Friedman recommended against it. I've been seizure free for four years using a drug that we did try. I think brain surgery is something that should be a last attempt to fix epilepsy. Because of her knowledge I was able to avoid it. I could talk to her nurse who remembered me every visit and Dr. Friedman was almost always on time. I don't think you can hold it against a doctor for being late sometimes

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever encountered. She is rude and has no people skills. Stay away from her.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

She wanted me to wait until my eye sight was gone in order to go see another neuro surgeon, she was not very pleasant to talk to, and does not seem to care about the patient. she seemed annoyed and rushed if i asked questions. I am glad i changed doctors.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Told my epileptic son he could start driving, and he had a seizure and crashed his car. When we went back to see her, she said, oops he shouldn't have been driving. Just trying to save herself from any responsibility for the accident. Cost us thousands, and I hope she slept well. We promptly changed doctors. Both kids in the car suffered minor injuries, thank God they were minor, and lots of property damage. Be careful!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

This doctor was one of the most unprofessional, unpleasent, rude drs I have been to. She was annoyed by questions, and seemed very spaced out. Was very displeased with her.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2009

One of the best neurologists in the state. Remarkable knowledge and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Sheri J. Friedman's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO