Ratings for Dr. Ghiath Tayeb

Worst experience ever! Would not recommend. Rude staff, horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Don't waste your time...thought I'd give him a chance and see despite the reviews but my experience was no different than the others. Staff is horrible and the doctor is worse. Definitely blame the doctor for how the office is run.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Tayeb is rude, condescending, and self-absorbed. His office staff is equally obnoxious. At my first appointment I overheard the staff making rude comments about a patient. When I mentioned it to the doctor he yelled at me saying he didn't have time to discuss it. Then the office manager proceeds to tell me "we don't want you" and to get out of the office! More like an episode of Jerry Springer than a doctors office! Terrible!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

This was the most disturbing experience I have ever had with a Medical facility. Please do not even consider going to this doctor or office. I was treated disrespectfully and the physician and staff are extremely rude. When I asked Dr. Tayeb a basic question about my condition and what was found after undergoing a procedure, He responded to me very rudely. He said, "How do I know? Do you know how many patients I have? Make another appointment with the PA if you have questions". I was shocked and even a bit scared to have gone under anesthesia with the doctor performing a procedure on me. When I came out of the anesthesia I could not stop coughing for almost a week. When I called the office they ignored me "covering up" for what I later found out was probably an aspiration he did not tell me about. He spends no time with you and could not be bothered. Would rather you see one of the PAs and still get paid. The staff is rude especially the office manager. She is completely unprofessional and does not belong in a position working with people, especially patients.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Runs his office like an assembly line. Gets out of the room as soon as he can, doesn't answer questions. Overheard him arguing with another patient and yelling at the check out girl. Not impressed.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

This is the worst doctor and staff I've ever seen. Rude to their patients and disrespectful to each other.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I was shocked to witness the staff--including the manager--telling a patient who was running late because they got lost that they would not be seen and "we don't want you." Then the one staff member said something about the patient deserving to be treated like sh** because they were a Medicaid patient. Why would you treat people this way? Very upsetting. I am no longer a patient because of this.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I called to schedule an appointment, gave me far appt, I requested to speak with the doc to see if I should go to ER or wait for my appointment but the office manager refused to page the doctor and refused to give him my message. They don't care about their patients

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

So many issues can't even write it up without upsetting myself again; Horrible experience over a course of a year...why did we tolerate it?

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Discriminates against Medicaid patients. Only accepts Medicaid from patients of certain doctors. Isn't that illegal??

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Ghiath Tayeb's Credentials

• Arabic

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1988)