Ratings for Dr. Heidi Laforge

I have never experienced a doctor with such poor skills. She didn't help address the issue I came in for, and she wasted my time. I told her that I needed her to look at the issue I came in for, and to get back on track, and then she said she needed me to reschedule for another appointment!! I am on a fixed income and older, so I don't have that kind of expendable cash. She didnt care one bit and didn't apologize for her being rude. This is the kind of doctor who gives the profession a bad name.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The worst Doctor I have ever known. She should be going to clown school.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I would not recommend Dr. LaForge, Had a very bad experience there that ended with a hospitalization due to her incompetence,.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

This doctor is not one I will ever recommend. She is ditzy, disorganized, and doesn't seem to care at all about being there to take care of patients.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

It was so nice to have a doctor actually explain my lab and treat me so well. She spent so much time caring for me. I feel she does a great job and truly cares about me.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr. LaForge is the best doctor I have ever had....and I am old and have had many. She is caring and always listens to my stories about my children and and grandchildren. I consider her more than just a doctor....she is a friend. She has guided me and my family through some rough patches in our lives and I know we can count on her. She even wrote off over 1000 dollars worth of medical bills around Christmas time for us. I don't know what we would do without her. I hope she never moves or stops practicing.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Didn't have a good experience with this doctor. I was having lots of medical problems, and no luck solving them with previous doctors. I thought a DO would help get to the bottom of things and look at my condition as a whole, but all Dr. Laforge wanted to do was prescribe some very harsh meds that didn't help me at all. I did finally find a doctor who diagnosed me with a genetic condition and I'm now much better after receiving the right treatment. She may be a great doctor for people with regular medical concerns, but she wasn't right for me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Heidi is very caring and attentive to her patients; she truly cares about what is ailing you and very knowledge able. She is one of the best doctors I have had in my 50 years of life. I recently moved to Oklahoma leaving her was very hard for me. If you are looking for wonderful, knowledgable, caring doctor look no more. I give her a 10 star rating :)

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Wow......I felt like I had just spent time with a family friend then a doctor. She spent 25 minutes with me talking about weight loss options and was not only knowledgable but sloop kind. I have never laughed, cried with and hugged a doctor in the same visit....go see her.....you will love her too

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Dr. was helpful, friendly and very patient w/ the patients.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Dr. Heidi Laforge's Credentials

• Kansas City University Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 2007)

AARP