Ratings for Dr. Cuong M. Nguyen

Dr Nguyen may be an ok doctor to go to during pregnancy & to deliver a baby- HOWEVER if you have any complications or a miscarriage, this doctor is the worst. My personal experience- baby had slower fetal heart rate & he said I may miscarriage. It was in my chart that I would need a Rhogam shot after. My husband and I had to sit out in the waiting room (which was filled with pregnant women) and call pharmacies to find Rhogam as the nurse & Dr were no help! Every pharmacy I called said the doctor is supposed to have it/handle it. In the exam room, Dr Nguyen had NO compassion- there was not a single "I'm sorry" but instead "it happens, it happened to my wife and mother." I thought he was going to do ultrasound to confirm the baby was gone, but instead I felt pain- he did not let me know what he was going to do, say "this may hurt" or even say "sorry" as I yelled out in pain. The whole ordeal of losing a baby is painful enough, but this doctor made the experience an absolute nightmare.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Extremely excellent! I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. He spent a lot of time with me and not only answered my questions, but spent the time to really expain everything to me so that I could understand. Cared about my wishes. I would recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Cuong M. Nguyen's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1991)