Ratings for Dr. Lena Bhargava

We left another Christ doctor because before joining with Christ they were wonderful but after they joined the staff and doctor along with the PA were horrible. We found Bhargava and found her and her staff to be wonderful. She has listened to what we were looking for and has been very good at listening and being honest. Not all people want to have a honest up front doctor. I don't need someone to sugar coat things but I do need a doctor who will listen and Dr, Bhargava does. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a good family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Bhargava, In my opinion runs hot then cold. The first visit with her she was very short, abrupt and seemed uncaring. She gave me the impression she was much more interested in moving through dollars vs truly caring for her patients. I was reluctant to see her again but I continued. The next few times she was off and on, attentive then again back to not so much. She also seemed to be quite condescending at times, maybe it's her youth; but I felt uncomfortable with her. She is a little cold. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Excellent care giver. I am very please with her knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Very Friendly. Made me feel comfortable. Really liked her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Very professional, very thorough and very friendly. This is my new primary care doctor for sure!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

she did not want to do testing that i needed because she didn't want to "over step the other doctor" I did not feel she had me (the patient) in the best interest, She was plesent and on time. The office staff was nice too.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

She asked me no questions. I came in for a physical (or 'wellness exam') and she changed it. Apparently I am unhealthy and fat and required a ten minute lecture but no testing for cholesterol or diabetes...in fact aside from ten seconds of taking my pulse and listening to my heart that was it...I get it I'm fat but can we please check on things?

Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Lena Bhargava's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)