Ratings for Dr. Suraj G. Reddy

I went in for a spot on my nose. They encouraged a full exam because of my history. He found a melanoma on my back that I had no clue was there. He literally may have saved my life! We have very few good docs left like Dr. Reddy

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I felt like I was in a meat factory. His nurse was rude, and acted if they could care less about her patients

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

He is a fantastic doctor and I was so excited to finally find a EXCELLENT dermatologist!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Unpleasant and a know it all narcissist! I would not recommend this doctor ever.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Highly recommend! Drove all the way from Los Alamos and was pleased with the experience

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist and extremely knowledgeable. Like someone else commented, he is a master with botox and fillers.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Excellent Dermatologist. Very personable and professional

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Best Dermatologist around. Dr Reddy is great and all aspects of Dermatology. He is a master with Botox and Juvederm.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr Reddy is the best. He went out of his way to ensure I understood the diagnosis and treatment plan he had for me. He has a very thoughtful and caring manner that I appreciate and his treatment worked. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a great dermatologist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Reddy is the only Doctor who has been able to correctly diagnose my skin problems.. He is very knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. The staff at Albuquerque Dermatology Associates has been wonderful every step along the way.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr. Suraj G. Reddy's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)