Ratings for Dr. Monaf Alyassi

Dr. Alyassi might not be the most affordable endodontist in the area (I live in Beacon Hill and I called around since I was paying out of pocket). He fit me in at the last minute and was very comforting and attentive. He seemed like he knew what he was doing. My root canal was painless and took an hour. It was a great experience as great as a root canal could be. I highly recommend him since he is competent, comforting and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

I hate dentist. Going to the dentist is something I hate! I was so scared that for many years I neglected to enjoy regular check-ups. When I moved to the area 10 years ago I went to this practice because it was near my work. I was so lucky in my selection. Needed a root canal and dr. ALyassi was kind and understood my fear. He took x-rays and delivered the news that he and I would be fast friends, my neglect would mean a root canal but the procedure was done with care and kindness. Everyone in Boston is wonderful. True Thanks !!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I was referred by my general dentist to (( Dr. Monaf Alyassi )) in Middleboro for a second opinion and for a redo of an original root canal tooth that was failed for unknown reason (unknown for me at least), he tooth more than enough time to explain to me and my wife the cons and pros of having the tooth filling redone, he take his time and I trust his advise, if I ever needed a root canal, this is the guy to go to, the staff are friendly and there was no charge for my visit / consult.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2013

Oh well, DR. Monaf Alyassi, a.k.a. Dr. A !! I had my first root canal redo , Yeaaaaaah :) Pleasant and down to earth man. He had my boyfriend hold my hand the whole time and they both had fun working on my tooth. He kept his promise and I felt nothing ... I mean NOTHING, people. the nicest thing is that he didn't bad mouth my last dentist who did a bad root filling in my tooth. Thank you so much for your patience with me !!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

• 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

September 3, 2013
  • 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

August 3, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Dentist" to "Endodontist"

July 29, 2013