You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard J. Langerman

Dr. Richard J. Langerman's Ratings

He's so awesome he got me in a brace 2 to 4 weeks I'm healed! And he offers if I can observe the day with him in the OR doing surgeries ! #best surgeon Ever!!😍😃

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

My wife seen him for a broken ankle, in 6 months, only visited with her 1 time, all other times, just the PA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Had my knee repaired and had a good experience. Noticed relief immediately. I would definitely use his services again if the need arose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Didn't help me at all after many many visits. Nice guy though!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

He was the worst of the worst....I had to have another surgeon to correct the mistakes he made. Please Do Not go to HIM. You tell me I am legally responsible for what I write. I should have legally taken action for what he did to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2459854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Awful. Ordered more unnecessary tests for what would have to be money, it sure wasn't for the patient. Broken foot and ankle he didn't see at first diagnosis, just 5 months later. No treatment and No therapy either. Broken foot and ankle since 11-17-2012 it's now 06-12-13.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

One of the most compassionate doctors you will encounter. After surgery to transfer a tendon in my foot, he came into recovery to talk with me. Prior to leaving, he said " God Bless You". That means a lot to some of us in this life. I have been very satisfied with my surgery and follow on treatment. I will use his skills as a surgeon if the need arises again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

DR LANGERMAN DID A TKR ON ME.HE TOLD ME ONE THING AND DID ANOTHER HIS HOSPITAL IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO.HE HAS TO MANY PATIENT AND YOUR WAIT TIME CAN BE UPTO 2HR.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM.MY KEE SITILL HURT AFTER 1 YEAR I AM RETIRED BUT IF I WAS WORKING I WOULD STILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1983257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr. Langerman has been amazing. He was very helpful, listened carefully to my concerns, and tried his best to fixed my knee problem with out surgery. It is did how ever end up with needed to be fixed with surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1983256].votes_count ]]