Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Langerman

Excellent doctor with great people and bedside skills and extraordinary knowledge. Courteous and very kind to his patients, families, and staff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

He's so awesome he got me in a brace 2 to 4 weeks I'm healed! And he offers if I can observe the day with him in the OR doing surgeries ! #best surgeon Ever!!😍😃

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

My wife seen him for a broken ankle, in 6 months, only visited with her 1 time, all other times, just the PA.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Had my knee repaired and had a good experience. Noticed relief immediately. I would definitely use his services again if the need arose.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Didn't help me at all after many many visits. Nice guy though!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

He was the worst of the worst....I had to have another surgeon to correct the mistakes he made. Please Do Not go to HIM. You tell me I am legally responsible for what I write. I should have legally taken action for what he did to me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Awful. Ordered more unnecessary tests for what would have to be money, it sure wasn't for the patient. Broken foot and ankle he didn't see at first diagnosis, just 5 months later. No treatment and No therapy either. Broken foot and ankle since 11-17-2012 it's now 06-12-13.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

One of the most compassionate doctors you will encounter. After surgery to transfer a tendon in my foot, he came into recovery to talk with me. Prior to leaving, he said " God Bless You". That means a lot to some of us in this life. I have been very satisfied with my surgery and follow on treatment. I will use his skills as a surgeon if the need arises again.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

DR LANGERMAN DID A TKR ON ME.HE TOLD ME ONE THING AND DID ANOTHER HIS HOSPITAL IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO.HE HAS TO MANY PATIENT AND YOUR WAIT TIME CAN BE UPTO 2HR.I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM.MY KEE SITILL HURT AFTER 1 YEAR I AM RETIRED BUT IF I WAS WORKING I WOULD STILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Richard J. Langerman's Credentials

• Farsi

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1987)