Ratings for Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

I recently had MOH's surgery done by Dr. Ibrahimi. I couldn't be happier with the results. The office staff was extremely knowledgeable and walked me through the procedures over the phone. As a result a felt very comfortable in knowing what to expect which lessened my anxiety. In fact, the actual procedure occurred just as it was explained to me. The surgery itself went well and after the recovery period, my family and friends didn't notice any difference - and the surgery was right on the tip of my nose so if there had been any scarring or discoloration, it would have been obvious to everyone. The initial visit, the surgery, and the post-op exams were scheduled easily and there was very little waiting in regards to my scheduled visit times. Dr. I and his staff were all not only extremely professional, but very friendly and encouraging. If MOH's surgery is needed, I would highly recommend Dr. I. and his group.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

When you call them ahead of your appointment and tell them you're running 15 minutes late, and the staff advise you to still come to the appointment and the moment you arrive to the appointment, 18 minutes late, they have the audacity to tell you that you're too late and can't book you another appointment for a month. Can't wait for this possible skin cancer to kill me, thanks for the lack of help.

Submitted February 6, 2018

I went to see Dr Ibrahimi for a consultation on some skin concerns that have been bothering me for a long time. He was very patient with me and explained my various options. I must say, very honest!! I can't wait to do my first treatment later in January.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

What a wonderful doctor and practice! All are helpful, skilled and caring practicioners. Thank God he practices here in Stamford!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Ibrahimi. He is highly credentialed and great at what he does. I initially went to him for mohs surgery. I have no scar and healed very fast. Since then I have also done botox and coolsculpting with him. He is never pushy and I trust him completely. Staff is very friendly too!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I did not have a great experience very unhelpful and was very quick with quick responses

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Ibrahimi for a laser treatment on my face to remove some dark pigment. In love with the results! He was professional and so knowledgeable. His nurse Jenn made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

The office is very clean, the staff is very friendly. Dr Ibrahimi is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Ibrahimi, his nurse Jen and all of the staff are caring , taking the time to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very rare to find a Dr who is on time , all the time. Even more valuable is his balance between diagnosis and treatment being practical and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)