Ratings for Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr Ibrahimi, his nurse Jen and all of the staff are caring , taking the time to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very rare to find a Dr who is on time , all the time. Even more valuable is his balance between diagnosis and treatment being practical and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Omar is very knowledgeable in his field . Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

excellent all around. kind and knowledgeable. professional. smart. highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Professional in every respect. Caring. Thorough. Courteous. I could not ask for more from Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff. Highly recommended without reservation.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Great doctor and staff. Went for botox and ultherapy after recently moving to Greenwich and very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Ibrahimi Is the best dermatologist that I have ever visited (and I have been to 20+ dermatologists through my teenage and young adult years). Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff are extremely caring. He is the most knowledgeable of any of the dermatologists I have ever visited. Out of any dermatologist I have ever visited, Dr. Ibrahimi is the most up-to-date when it comes to technological advances in his field. He is also the only dermatologist who takes sufficient time during each visit to answer all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend everyone to see him for your dermatological needs. I come all the way from NYC just to see him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I understand you can't make everyone happy but it is too easy to HIDE behind the internet. I am talking about the rating just prior to this. I challenge everyone who reads this, to see Dr Omar for ANY service that he provides- if you are not happy to THRILLED with the staff, accommodations, Dr Omar's skills and care, I will speak for you-to them and make things right. I do not believe that he missed a melanoma. Any dr can make an oversight, but did this person tell him of any changes in their skin ? Did they take ANY self responsibility to check themselves. they did not leave their name and probably did not even contact the office with their concerns- Why did they not mention the second Dr's name if in fact they are so wonderful? Well, I have had melanomas, Basal cell, cool sculpting, things frozen off, and Ultherapy with Dr Omar. I actually left my Dermatologist of 20+ years because she was turning her practice into a business. The warmth, care and courtesy was going out the window. I need a Dr with Skills, Knowledge and a Caring Staff. My challenge stands. If you read this and are looking for one of the BEST Dr's and experiences- make your appointment today. Signed Nancy O'Connell Stamford resident and New Canaan Postmaster.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Perhaps one the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dr's I have had experiences with. He never failed to make me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. His bed side manners are with out a doubt phenomenal. I always had a pleasant visit, much to the credit of his professional and pleasant staff. Dr. Ibrahimi and his practice are a gem of a find and I recommend his services without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I could not be more pleased with the service and level of care I have received at the doctors office. Dr. Ibrahimi has been a true pleasure and I find the man to be outstanding!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)