Ratings for Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

I went to see Dr Ibrahimi for a consultation on some skin concerns that have been bothering me for a long time. He was very patient with me and explained my various options. I must say, very honest!! I can't wait to do my first treatment later in January.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

What a wonderful doctor and practice! All are helpful, skilled and caring practicioners. Thank God he practices here in Stamford!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Ibrahimi. He is highly credentialed and great at what he does. I initially went to him for mohs surgery. I have no scar and healed very fast. Since then I have also done botox and coolsculpting with him. He is never pushy and I trust him completely. Staff is very friendly too!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I did not have a great experience very unhelpful and was very quick with quick responses

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Ibrahimi for a laser treatment on my face to remove some dark pigment. In love with the results! He was professional and so knowledgeable. His nurse Jenn made me feel comfortable and explained everything in detail. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

The office is very clean, the staff is very friendly. Dr Ibrahimi is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Ibrahimi, his nurse Jen and all of the staff are caring , taking the time to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Very rare to find a Dr who is on time , all the time. Even more valuable is his balance between diagnosis and treatment being practical and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Omar is very knowledgeable in his field . Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

excellent all around. kind and knowledgeable. professional. smart. highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Delta Dental