Dr. Hailey L. Hall

Ratings for Dr. Hailey L. Hall

Don't even bother with this doctor. She barely explains anything. Always either super late or just cancels appointments last minute. At my 20 weeks prenatal appt, she suggested not to bother getting the genetic screening test because results don't come back for another month and by then she says I can't legally do anything about the pregnancy. Truth is, results come back in less than a week and she lied to me. She gave me something to sign without explaining to me what was written on it, and it was actually something that gives the hospital permission to sterilize me. Why would I ever want to do that? All the other obgyn's at Texas Women's Pavilion were booked until next year, including the midwives. Dr Hailey Hall was the only one left available. Now I know why.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I love Dr.Hall I would highly recommend her God Bless her

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

Very very poor experience with Dr. Hall. She lacks compassion, never addresses the patient by name, she certainly lacks basic bedside manners. There is always a very long wait time, almost always exceeding an hour, and she never apologizes for the delay. She doesn't have a nursing staff of her own, and as a result, phone calls or emails to her are never returned. She is the only OB I know who doesn't perform ultrasound scans of the fetus after the 20th week, despite my repeated inquiries about this. My baby was born with an undiagnosed medical condition which, according to the care team in the NICU, could easily have been caught on a 28th or 32nd week scan. Needless to mention, this is a very costly mistake. A pregnancy is a special period in a woman's life and one would want utmost care from their physician at this time. Dr. Hall fails to meet the least of these expectations. Texas Children's Pavilion for Women is an excellent facility with top-class amenities. Just as long as Dr. Hall isn't your physician!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

I have been with Dr. Hall for several years. I have recommended her to my friends, whom I've gotten good feedback. As I read some of the comments, I am very surprised that some have commented on her rudeness. She always receives me with a warm hug when greeting me. Very thorough and has great bedside manners for a doctor. The wait time was ridiculous, which I pointed out to her and she said they are working on that. Although, surprised, I believe any rudeness could be coming from being overworked.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Personally, Dr. Hall and her nurses have been wonderful. The office seems to always be in a state of chaos & this has caused some scheduling/wait time issues. Contacting Dr. Hall or her staff can be difficult due to these issues. My visits w/ Dr. Hall have always been pleasant and informative. I'd like to see how the quality of care might increase with a more stable office staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Doctor did not bother to learn my name, my last schedule was cancelled with out any notice. Christina Sherman Was very unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I wanted to deliver at the Women's Pavilion and Dr. Hall was the only Dr. there that would take me at 29 weeks when I moved. However, I will not be using her for my current pregnancy. The wait time is outrageous and hasn't gotten any better in two years. I had to fight her on almost all my birth desires and to let me go past 40 weeks even though the myself/baby/amnio fluid/ect was fine. She doesn't read the charts before coming in, never uses my name normally uses phrases like "hey lady" aka didn't read my name on the chart before coming in. Terrible bedside manner and can be very condescending.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Hall is a very friendly and personable doctor who will go above and beyond for her patients. I felt like she was very genuine and caring as my doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

LOVE Dr. Hall. She tells me how it is with lots of facts, statistics, and options...which I need to fully understand my situation. She opens the doors to questions I need to ask and makes me feel extremely comfortable to do so. Highly recommend her. (Right now they are working on their scheduling system...so just a little bit of a wait but it is worth it).

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Hall for the first time last week and I was very pleased. She was punctual and kind. I consider myself modest and she was able to make me feel comfortable during my visit. My husband was impressed with her as well. We are happy to have her on this journey.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Hailey L. Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Oxford