Ratings for Dr. Hailey L. Hall

I have been with Dr. Hall for several years. I have recommended her to my friends, whom I've gotten good feedback. As I read some of the comments, I am very surprised that some have commented on her rudeness. She always receives me with a warm hug when greeting me. Very thorough and has great bedside manners for a doctor. The wait time was ridiculous, which I pointed out to her and she said they are working on that. Although, surprised, I believe any rudeness could be coming from being overworked.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Personally, Dr. Hall and her nurses have been wonderful. The office seems to always be in a state of chaos & this has caused some scheduling/wait time issues. Contacting Dr. Hall or her staff can be difficult due to these issues. My visits w/ Dr. Hall have always been pleasant and informative. I'd like to see how the quality of care might increase with a more stable office staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Doctor did not bother to learn my name, my last schedule was cancelled with out any notice. Christina Sherman Was very unprofessional

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I wanted to deliver at the Women's Pavilion and Dr. Hall was the only Dr. there that would take me at 29 weeks when I moved. However, I will not be using her for my current pregnancy. The wait time is outrageous and hasn't gotten any better in two years. I had to fight her on almost all my birth desires and to let me go past 40 weeks even though the myself/baby/amnio fluid/ect was fine. She doesn't read the charts before coming in, never uses my name normally uses phrases like "hey lady" aka didn't read my name on the chart before coming in. Terrible bedside manner and can be very condescending.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Hall is a very friendly and personable doctor who will go above and beyond for her patients. I felt like she was very genuine and caring as my doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

LOVE Dr. Hall. She tells me how it is with lots of facts, statistics, and options...which I need to fully understand my situation. She opens the doors to questions I need to ask and makes me feel extremely comfortable to do so. Highly recommend her. (Right now they are working on their scheduling system...so just a little bit of a wait but it is worth it).

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Hall for the first time last week and I was very pleased. She was punctual and kind. I consider myself modest and she was able to make me feel comfortable during my visit. My husband was impressed with her as well. We are happy to have her on this journey.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I had the unfortunate experience of having to see Dr. Hall when my regular OBGYN was out of town the week I was due to give birth. She completely disregard my chart and previous discussions with my regular OBGYN. She was condescending, rude, did not ask the appropriate questions or listen to anything I said. I had no trust in her as a doctor. Her bedside manner is COMPLETELY lacking.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

The staff was only nice after I had suffered a miscarriage. I felt that doctor Hall needs to be more attentive and explanatory on each visit.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

If you deliver at Texas Childrens, pray you don't get Dr. Hailey Hall. This lady is rude and disrespectful. She single handedly destroyed what should have been a beautiful birth experience with her toxic attitude.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Hailey L. Hall's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)