Ratings for Dr. Debra J. Kurtz

Dr. Kurtz is an amazing doctor. She delivered three of my kids and always had great bedside manner. My first birth was a very long labor which ended in a c-section. My following births with her were also c-sections and she was great through it all.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

Great doctor. My wife has had multiple miscarriages. Dr. Kurtz would call us herself on her own time (not just a nurse) to see how we are doing. Encourages questions, takes time to talk to us to explain what is going on. Evident she cares for her patients. We are now expecting our first and would 100% recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Very good physician. Good bedside manner, very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Dr Kurtz is very professional and pleasant. She encourages questions and answered all of mine. One member of her staff doesn't understand how birth control pills work - that floored me! I have had to wait & rescheduled once - due to baby delivery - but that is understandable :)

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I lost my first baby to an "incompitant cervix" and with my sencond pregnancy she was very short when I ask questions and actually called me at work to tell me how "annoyed and upset" she was with me for asking questions about my scheduled cerclage. A good Doctor should encourage patient education and encourage the patient to ask as many questions as they want. This is my body and my baby.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

Dr. Kurtz is great. She delivered my son and did my hysterectomy. She understands and cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Debra J. Kurtz's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI