Ratings for Dr. Jaime J. Middleton

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr.Middleton is a great doctor she did my surgery back in March and I was very satisfied with her. Her staff was a little lost when it came to my paper work being filed out but at the end every thing was done.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Middleton was my doctor in louisiana and had my daughter come on the right date she would have delivered her. But she came on Christmas day. I have been goign to Dr. Middleton since 2009 and was ecstatic to hear that she was in Houston. She has handled all of my women issues. She is a great woman great personality and she is very knowledgeable in her field. Very helpful very understanding great energy and personality. Her staff is another question especially the people that answer the phone. They don't have accurate information, they are not friendly and they are very inconsiderate of the patient especially Brandy.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I made an appt with Dr Middleton to get bioidentical hormones.I asked before I made the appt if she used this type of hormone therapy and I was told yes, so Dr Middleton was very nice but when I told her I wanted bioidentical hormones she just said, oh,ok.I said will it be a problem and she said no and gave me a number to a compounding pharmacy.I would have liked to know some info about these type of hormones but none was given other than the pharmacy #I called several times about my labs.It took 3 days before I could get any response. Her nurse was rude and very short on the phone.I tried to ask her what I needed to do to get the hormones and she just kept telling me there was nothing she could do. They finally called back and I missed the call,I called back, and again, they were rude again and told me regular hormones were called in for me, I told the nurse I was suppose to get bioidentical hormones and she said, well you must not have made that clear to us. Call the pharmacy.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

She delivered my twins last year and she will be delivering their sister in march! She is a wonderful woman and a great doctor. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr. Jaime J. Middleton's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)