Ratings for Dr. Ankur K. Mehta

Dr. Mehta is such a caring, genuine person. He takes the time to make you feel very special and important. He is awesome! I have had Botox from him many times and it doesn't hurt at all! I also have a free consult for surgery soon because his photos are amazing! I can't wait. I highly recommend Dr. Mehta at timeless plastic surgery!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr Mehta and Timeless Plastic surgery staff was caring, patient and made me feel more than just another person in their office. Dr Mehta took the time to go over every detail and answered all my questions making me very comfortable and excited about my decision to move forward with a tummy tuck and lipo on my upper and lower tummy as well as upper and lower back. I also liked that it could be done all at the same time. He provided realistic expectations. I could not have chosen a better physician and staff. During the prep of surgery I was very nervous. Before I knew it surgery was done and over and on my way to recovery. After surgery the outcome was so much more than I expected and Dr Mehta was very attentive as well as reaching out on the weekend to make sure everything was well. He made me feel I was in good hands. The procedure I decided to do is tough recovery wise. Very limited on physical activities which can be frustrating but they made it worthwhile. I have and will continue to refer people to Dr Mehta. I didn't think I could have trusted a doctor this much and he made it easy. Easy to talk to and very understanding. Also didn't feel pressure to do more or rush into a procedure.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I must say before I went and got my procedure for my mole removal I was nervous. When I walked in I immediately felt comfortable and at ease. Even after my procedure he called to make sure everything was ok. This doctor is the best I recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Mehta was WONDERFUL! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with his work. His bedside manner was marvelous and his staff is very accommodating and pleasant, I would STRONGLY recommend his services to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Mehta did a great job on my revision labiaplasty. Once I set up the appointment and met him and his staff I knew I was in good hands. My surgery was done under local in office and I hardly felt a thing. The nurse was also very kind and made me feel comfortable. The fact that he was so careful and meticulous about the procedure I healed quite painlessly and fast. If I needed to ask him questions I had access to his phone number anytime. I followed all of the instructions but within weeks I was already running around as usual and I was ecstatic with the results. He really did a beautiful job and I am so glad I did a little more research this time and found such a talented plastic surgeon. I only wish I had gone to him in the first place. Thank you timeless plastic surgery!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Best experience of my life! Best doctor I could have found! He helped every step of the way! He was so professional, welcoming and I always felt more than comfortable in his office! His staff was so accommodating and all my questions got answered immediately! I wouldn't recommend any other doctor!!! Started out as a 34 A, and now I am a 34 C and I LOVE it!!! Recovery has been smooth and easy so far, I am listening to Dr's directions and any time I call he gives me answers right away and my expectations have been more than exceeded w/ this whole experience!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have wanted breast augmentation for years. Dr. Mehta, including staff at Timeless Plastic Surgery, performed my surgery a little over 7 weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier with the results. It feels great to no longer be intimidated by bikini season. I would recommend Dr. Mehta to anyone looking for cosmetic enhancements; he and his staff will provide the upmost care and you too will love the results!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

My experience at Timeless was excellent. I absolutely adore Dr. Mehta. Every staff member that I met was super sweet and very knowledgeable. I am now 5 weeks post-op and I love, love, love my new breasts. They are much more beautiful than I imagined. This proves that Dr. Mehta was listening and possesses the expertise that gave me exactly what I wanted. Shopping is much more fun now and I feel so much more confident. I cannot wait for bikini season!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Mehta is very well regarded and extremely experienced and thorough surgeon. I was pleased with his professionality and bedside manner. This was my first time seeking cosmetic surgery but Dr Mehta made the experience enjoyable. He walked me though my options and the procedure in general. He spent as much time with me as I wanted. After it was complete he called me the next day to check on me, gave me his cell phone number in case I had any questions, and has been generally available after the procedure. I'm already thinking about further procedures with him, and feel very confident he will do a great job.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Best Botox experience ever! Very professional staff. My experience was amazing from the minute I walked in the door to the minute I left. Best prices in town! Dr. Mehta's professionalism and gentle approach will definitely keep me going back to timeless plastic surgery forever! I still get compliments about how great my face looks and it's been months!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013