Ratings for Dr. Helene C. Dombrowski

My husband and I have seen Dr. Dombrowski several times in her beautiful Northville office. The staff is helpful and friendly. I never wait too long to be seen. She really understands our needs. I am always able to talk to her when we need anything! I trust her with my face, her knowledge and skill with cosmetic treatments are superior!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Dombrowski recently lost 5 employees and now it is just her and three others. She is prompt, compassionate and considerate. When I am having trouble with anything she has taken the time and helped me not only understand what is going on but also how to fix the issue. I had two biopsies done and with each of these procedures she personally called me to deliver the news. Without her I know I would not be able to say I am cancer free going on 5 years now. Thank You Dr. Dombrowski I wouldn't trust anyone else with my skin other than you!!!

Submitted October 10, 2016

As soon as something goes wrong with a treatment , the doctor is nowhere to be found. No return calls; no compassion or care. The "doctor" is just concerned about covering her butt and making a buck.

Submitted May 30, 2016

Abrupt...no follow up....when tried to ask her a question she looked at me and kept walking to the other room....she spent 5 minutes with me and off you go.

Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Dombrowski is an incredible and WONDERFUL doctor. She takes her time with patients, her staff is considerate and very well mannered. The staff and doctor have helped me so much and I would recommend all my friends and family to go back to her. She has her Simply Beautiful practice and her new practice in Northville and I am more than glad I have found her!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Office staff may be a bit cold but the doctor is WONDERFUL, kind, considerate, friendly, sincere, sweet and a highly skilled doctor. Great care, I'm so glad I found her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

Dr. Helene C. Dombrowski's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal