Ratings for Dr. Ana M. Molina-Anstee

I have to first mention how rude and unprofessional some of the appointment or front desk clerks are, especially the one named Sarah. I had to call the office several times for a doctor's order to be issued & sent to a hospital in a two week period for my mother's routine annual mammogram! Thank God she didn't have to deal with their uncaring snide attitude and it makes me feel bad for other elders that may get this bad treatment. As for Doctor Molina the few times my mother has seen her, she felt her concerns were ignored by the doctor & attending nurse. Hopefully the negativity of this practice will change soon. They are suppose to be caring & show concerns for their patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Doctor will upcharge your insurance.She charged my daughter $209 for a med. refill appointment. This was not a new issue for us as my daughter had been on the meds for years. I called them out on the upcharge because it should have been a $100 visit (we have a $2000 deductible to meet first) and they would not fix it. I filed an insurance fraud claim with my insurance in which they found that WE WERE UPCHARGED for a lengthy appt. instead of a med refill and they were forced to fix the issue. Just today I received a dismissal letter from the office dismissing my daughter as a patient. I guess they don't want someone that knows what they are doing to be a patient of theirs.Dr. Molina wrote my daughter the wrong prescription and I didn't find out until we were at the pharmacy.She charged me $25 to re-write a new script! Yes, swear on my life ! I payed $25 for her to pick up her fat hand and write a new script ! I can assure you I never treat my patients this way (military provider).BEWARE

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr didn't address all my issues. Said she would return but never did. I tell her medical assistant that I still had questions and the doc said she was coming back. Her response: "dr has left." I ask for clarification as to whether the dr has left for the day. "No, she is with another patient and won't be back". I inquire about waiting and the rude assistant gives me the bs line of "I will make a note in your file so the dr can call you". How rude and unprofessional. I took hours out of my day to see the dr and you tell me you'll have the dr call me to answer the rest of my questions. Needless to say this was my first and last visit to this facility.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr. Ana M. Molina-Anstee's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)