Ratings for Dr. Yassir Attalla

Always excellent and he has been a godsend for our family. He had me perform a ultra sound on my stomach that caught early detection of Kidney cancer. Saved me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Knowledgeable and understands the meaning of patient care. Absolutely wonderful each and every visit.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Very caring and responsive to all of my needs. Takes time to explain all treatments or plans. His office staff and nurses are all kind and go out of their way to make sure my care is accurate and complete. The very best physician!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Great Doctor. Experienced. Very Caring. I strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Attalla is one of the best doctors today. He is kind, caring and considerate. Unless you are a patient of his it will be hard to get into see him. All of his patients love him and have stayed with him for years. He works himself to exhaustion. I don't know of anyone that doesn't have the highest praise for him. I hope he never leaves Michigan!!! Please stay the way you are Dr. Attalla.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Dr. Yassir Attalla's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Massachusetts