Ratings for Dr. Nick J. Reina

I have been seeing Dr Reina for about 3 n a half yrs now. At first a little intimidated by his directness. Finally realized that is just his way. He gives in depth explanations about my condition which is very helpful. Also provides great appropriate treatment. He is strict. I don't have a poem with that. I think being in his line of work its,necessary. Would high recommend to friends n famIly. !!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I saw Dr reina for about two years and was still in too much pain to go back to work. (Even part time) He spoke directly into his tape recorder throughout my appointments and didn't listen to a word I said! I got so frustrated that I began to cry and he yelled at me saying I was upsetting him! I live out in the sticks so finding another Dr is very hard so when he found out I was looking into another Dr he wouldn't see me or prescribe any medication stating that I broke my contract. I went for over two months with no medication because he was such an arrogant jerk!! His staff wasn't the friendliest either. I recommend that you steer clear of him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Horrible bed side manner as most staff. Very inconvenient when picking up prescriptions nothing is consistent. Anonymous

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

If your looking for a pain management doc that already thinks your an adict the this is the one for you. The first thein out of his mouth was i need to take a drug test??? Before even looking at my chart . Never been asked to take a drug test for non narcotic pain management. Verry impersonal with little explanation to none at akl

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I like Dr. Reina. He has done so much to help me with my back. And I don't think he is a drug pusher. If you don't want the medicine, say no. That simple. He may be real short at times. But he knows his stuff. He's the only one in that office and probably sees 15/20 patients a day.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This Dr is a drug dealer, very rude and stupid, stay away people, he pushes drugs then stops u for no reason then sits back and laughs as u detox, he really needs his license revoked.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Do not use this doctor! He doesn't listen, and even with proof he treats you like a drug addict when clearly you have major issues!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

This Dr. Is very rude. He speaks very little to the patient. He just scratches out notes. He doesn't offer any advice, or explain anything to you and becomes very irritated of you ask him any questions. Makes the patient feel he is doing you the favor of seeing him and as if he would rather not be treating you. I suggest finding a different doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

saw this Dr.today, he actually told my sister and I that we were "pissing him off" when she started to cry he became more angry and said "don't start crying, that will really piss me off" I have never seen a Dr. speak to a patient in that manner especially since when he was at fault. There is no reason for a professional, and I use that term losely, to ever speak to anyone in that manner especilly a patient. I am looking for a new Dr as soon as I finish this.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Nick J. Reina's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

AHC