Dr. Paul SALINAS

Ratings for Dr. Paul SALINAS

Best neurosurgeon around! Highly recommend, would not go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

9 months ago, I woke up unable to walk (26 years old) and was terrified. I went to Centennial Hospital and was assigned Dr. Salinas. It was somewhat of an emergency situation so I didn't get the bedside care that I think I would have had the circumstances been different, but he and his staff were very thorough in giving me the details as far as what to expect in the coming month. Yesterday was my 9 month post-op and final check up. Since the spinal fusion, I've ran three 5ks, and have been able to be more active than I've been in years. I can't thank this team of doctors and PT's enough.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

excellent dr,i recommend him to all my friendsmy back surgery was very sucessful.going to him now for upper back and neck .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Very professional and caring. Neck and back surgeries were all successful.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I love Dr Salinas & his PA Kristy and Ashley. .. I'm still healing, so far so good!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Dr. Salinas's is the best Neurosurgeon. He is very helpful, caring and compassionate!!

Submitted October 21, 2015

Everybody staff wise is excellent, also very helpful, also Dr Salinas is very informative and discusses everything that's needed, also goes over all the information regarding the tests that were done, and I trust him with everything he says. My situation is a little different as I've had an issue with a previous doctor that had done 2 neck surgeries and I feel if he had listened to my complaints I would not we having a third surgery on my neck to replace hardware and also doctor Salinas is very thorough as we found out I also have issues with my lumbar area which I was shocked to find out. But with all the tests that were requested and what's coming up as far as surgeries I'm extremely happy with Dr Salinas being my doctor as he has the knowledge to make sure everything is checked out with the patient's complaints. And I have so much on my mind that's good. Dr Salinas it's too much to write. In my eyes Dr Salinas wants to make sure that everybody has a quality of life and he will do his best to make sure if he can that everybody is satisfied with what he haa done to resokve their mdical issues. His staff is great, friendly, professional and caring!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Salinas is a gifted surgeon who genuinely cares about the pain his patients are experiencing. He and his staff want to help relieve the pain and improve the functionality and overall quality of a person's life. I couldn't stand for more than 10 minutes before my back surgery due to pain and now I'm walking, dancing and working with kids!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

coming upon 1 month since surgery; actual injury sites reveal no pain; I had 5 disks removed and fused; prior I was tremendous pain; after none; dr salinas was aloof, however came off very confident; staff was tremendous; I am 27 year post a horrific car wreck; I was coma for 2 months however I continue to be very athletic; I just felt I wanted someone confident so I went with Salinas. Glad I did so no problems to date. however Centennial Hospital posed problems..

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I agree totally that "doctor" Salinas is a total hack! He has permanently damaged my nerves and I am now totally disabled! He must've gotten his license in a Crackerjack box. Don't let him lay a hand on you let alone a scalpel!

Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Paul SALINAS's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2000)

UnitedHealthcare