Ratings for Dr. Jennyfer F. Cocco

I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Cocco. I recommend them! the results are very good! Thanks to the Dr. Cocco everything went very well!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

tuve 3 procedimientos con la doctora Cocco y todo fue un gran exito! estoy muy contenta con los resultados! yo recomiendo a la doctora Cocco. la doctora Cocco es muy profecional y muy amable y su asistante Marines es muy amable! muy agradecida por la atencion que me brindaron.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

by TonyB on Jun 15th, 2015 Dr. Cocco is top notch! Had a prosedure on my nose. Couldn't be happier! Minimal down time! And everything went just as she explained! AAA

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I can not say enough about Dr. Cocoo's professional and personal attention and care. She carefully listened and worked with me by giving me information, professional opinions, options and the freedom to choose. It was a great partnership and her availability, work and care, outstanding!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Tuve el honor de llegar a las manos de la Dra. Cocco, que con gran conocimiento y profesionalismo me trato y me dio las mejores opciones. Siempre estuvo al pendiente de mí y el trato fue directo con ella, estoy muy agradecida con ella y su equipo. Mil gracias! 100% recomendable!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have a dear friend, Linda, who is truly my sister at heart. When Linda was diagnosed with Breast Cancer one can only imagine how our lives would change. One very special Doctor has been our angel and she is Dr. Cocco. From the first day I met her, I knew she was sincere, caring and someone who would take good care of my friend. She allowed me to be part of this journey by asking lots of questions, and including me in all the appointments and always taking whatever time was needed to reassure us. Dr. Cocco is an exceptional surgeon, a master of her professional skills, always striving to continue her studies and gaining acceptance and respect quickly by her patients when they see how genuine she is. In addition her staff of women, many of which are bilingual, are superb in answering questions, comforting the patient and family, and explaining the journey you are about to embark on. From start to finish Dr. Cocco's staff is a true extension of her.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Cocco is extremely knowledgable and explains everything. She was very considerate and helpful in walking me through all prcedures and results. As a 71 yr old double mastectomy patient, I am extremely happy with my reconstruction results. I couldn't have chosen better. And the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

professional, caring, highly recommend, the staff is very knowledgeable, returned my messages promptly, will recommend to family and friends

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

Dr.Cocco is a very pleasant doctor, comprehensive, with the feminine touch and sensitivity that we need when we talk about cosmetic surgery. She likes the natural look appearance when doing a procedure. I'm very pleased!!! She is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Jennyfer F. Cocco's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)