Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Mooty

The office is very nice and clean. If you desire implants other than high profile, you should consider going somewhere else. I had moderate implants placed 15 years ago. 8Months ago I went to Dr. Mooty to have implants replace. I wanted to go larger and I wanted Moderate plus. I also wanted the crease of my Right breast raised as it was slightly lower than the left. Dr. Mooty told me he thought high profile would give me the results I wanted. I explained that I really wanted moderate plus. He said he would try different sizes and profiles while I was in surgery and would use the ones that gave me the look I desired, he even told his assistant to order a few different sizes in the moderate plus, but it turns out the morning of my surgery, he popped his head in and said, "I decided I am going to go with high profile." He never even intended to try the moderate plus like I had asked. Then for some reason he put a larger Implant in my left side, which is already my naturally larger side. I really wished he would have discussed what he was thinking about doing before I went in to my surgery. I would have told him NOT to use a larger implant in my left side, if anything it should have gone in the right side. A month later I had to pay again to have the smaller implant in my right side replaced with an implant of the same size as my left, and he never even tried to fix the crease on my right side. He said it would be easier to lower the left crease to match the right, but he did not do that either. So approx. $15,000.00 and 2 surgeries later I still regret it so much. I came out of it with larger implants and thats all. My breast are nice, but not what I asked for. Dr. Mooty took no responsibility for any of it, and even told me, "I know women that would be jealous of your breasts." Unfortunately I was not getting them to make anyone jealous, but only to make myself happy, which I am not. I have waited 7 months to post a review because I know that there can be lots of changes in the months following surgery. My reason for posting this is not to bad mouth Dr. Mooty but to encouraged women to make sure they are truly being listened to and that they have the final say in what is going to be done to their body in the surgery they are paying for.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Outstanding is understatement for Dr.Mooty and his staff

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Mooty and his staff were nothing short of amazing! I have two small children and was very nervous about my breast augmentation and they made everything so smooth and I can't believe how perfect my results are. Any questions I ever had, they responded to immediately. I recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I would recommend Dr Mooty to anyone considering a plastic surgery procedure. My experience with him and his staff was great and I am so happy with the result of my procedure!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very pleasant and smooth process from beginning to end. Dr. Mooty was caring and got me exactly what I envisioned. The staff was wonderful as well. I got maxtopexy with implants and he was great in guiding me as far as size and over all end results. Zero complaints!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Robert C. Mooty's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)