Ratings for Dr. Anthony J. Perri

Absolutely horrible experience. The only reason I went to Dr. Perri in the first place was that I knew I needed a biopsy and likely a prescription depending on the outcome. Normally I avoid doctors for small things like this, but I did some research and it was 100% obvious I had onycholysis from nail trauma. The only question was if I had an infection causing it to persist (either bacterial or fungal). On my first visit, he seemed EXTREMELY uninterested in this problem I've had for over two years. So after about five-seconds looking at my nails, he told me to wash my hands less frequently and not to clip my nails. This is exactly the opposite of everything I read online. And when I asked him about this, he dismissed my questions as if I were a small child. Then, I asked if we needed a nail clipping for a biopsy. Again, he dismissed my question appearing even more annoyed. So I decided to give his recommendations a try and went home. After about 6 months, the problem clearly wasn't getting any better. In fact, it had spread to a few healthy nails. This should have made it 100% obvious there was an infection! So I called his office up again and scheduled another appointment. The second he walked in, I could tell it was a waste of time. He had the same annoyed look on his face. He glanced at my nails and repeated the same advice as the last visit. This time I pushed back and insisted on a nail biopsy. He refused to order the biopsy! In a truly astonishing display of incompetence (or disinterest) he decided to prescribe a steroid creme. At this point, I couldn't believe a doctor could be so incompetent and indifferent at the same time. So I decided to get a second opinion. As soon as my new Dr. came into the room, he put on his magnifying glasses (already a huge improvement) and took a look. Almost immediately he suggested a nail clipping for a biopsy. To no surprise, it came back positive for nail fungus. Literally, every single thing Dr. Perri did and said was wrong. This problem could have been resolved over a year ago if Dr. Perri had taken even the slightest interest in properly diagnosing my condition. Even worse, if he had done his job correctly I may have been able to treat it with a topical anti-fungal. Now I have to get a blood test to check my liver and take a much stronger oral anti-fungal. Do yourself a favor and find another dermatologist.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Perri and his entire staff treated me very professionally and in a kind manner. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Perri is very nice and easy to talk to. It is a very efficiently run office with nice staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Perri is very thorough and has a great bedside manner. His nurses are very helpful in getting me ready to see him and his secretaries are very sweet too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

He always sees me right on time. Very cheerful and courteous staff. Overall good experiences.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Always had a good experience. Dr. Perri and his staff are friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

I was very impressed! Professional and very friendly office. Dr. Perri is thorough and attentive. I am amazed how smoothly my visits always go.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Perri is awesome! He's a great dermatologist and the girls in his office are just as nice and professional.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I see Dr Perri every year for my annual skin cancer check. His office is so well run and everyone is professional and friendly it makes going to the doctor easy. My wife goes to his PA and really likes her

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I love going to see Dr Perri! He's so full of energy and seems to really love his job. His staff at both offices is great and always friendly.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Dr. Anthony J. Perri's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conroe, TX