Ratings for Dr. Jacquelyn A. Stone

Dr. Stone is incredible. She caught a tricky diagnosis other doctors had missed and was able to create an effective treatment program. She was also very understanding, knowledgeable, and comforting. She was part of a group at the time, and the staff weren't as great as she was, but being able to see her was worth it.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Within 6 day of having my hysterectomy, was rushed to the hospital via ambulance, couldn't breath, couldn't walk, excruciating pain. Dr. Stone told me and my family that I just needed to have a BM, although CT scan revealed body filled with fluid. 3 days later, emergency surgery was performed because the fluid was actually urine from where Dr. Stone cut my uterera cord during the hysterectomy! I was then rushed to HH where other surgeries were performed, woke up in ICU and stayed in hospital for another 17 days. I'm being told that I'm lucky to be alive. 7 months later and I'm still having to go back n forth for surgeries due to this uteral injury. DO NOT use Dr. Stone period!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Don't let her do surgery on you or you will regret it.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Best OBGYN I have ever had. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Jacquelyn A. Stone's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med