Ratings for Dr. Aditi Gupta

Never in the office. The secretary runs everything and lies every time she opens her mouth.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I have been with this dr. for 6 years and I always have a very positive response more from the secretary than the dr. herself.Last year my wife had an abscess on her arm and we were going thru a very rough time in home due to my son's hospitalisation. The secretary immediately gave my wife an appt.dr. saw her and prescribed antibiotics.the secretary called my wife for the next week everyday to see how she is doing. Yesterday a shampoo bottle fell on my wife's leg. when we called the clinic, the secretary told us that the dr. wasn't availabe, but promised to page her. after 10min. the sec called back and told us to directly go to xray place. she got an appt. for us immediately, faxed the req. and requested a wet reading.the sec. called us back with the good news that my wife didn,t have a fracure and asked her to take advil/tylenol and apply ice pack as per the dr's advice. the sec.is too good. she is always polite,kind,respectful and has a cheerful face whenever we visit dr.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

She is friendly and very knowledgeable. For years I have had a problem breathing when I run and none of the doctors could tell what was wrong. Aditi Gupta told me that I have activity induced Asthma. She took time showing me diagrams and explaining the condition. She had a cough last time I was there but apart from that she is good.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I was not feeling well and went to this doctor. The secretary was extremely helpful and very nice. She made me feel very comfortable. The doctor saw me and prescribed me antibiotics and asked me to follow up after a week. I did follow up and am feeling much better. She has very efficient and sweet natured secretary contrary to the biased rating.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

I visited her based on my friend’s recommendation. I was the first to enter the clinic. Her assistant came at 8.00 AM and she entered at 8.10 AM. She explained reasons for my problems and suggested some medicine and recommended to see specialist. Overall she is good.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2006

I am having a hard time at this office especially with the assistant. Yesterday when I asked to talk to the doctor and I stated that it’s extremely important and kind of emergency I need to talk to the doctor, she said hold on and comes back on the phone pretending to be the doctor and then telling me maybe it’s this or maybe it’s that and you should either come in or go to ER even after stating I am out of town and need to talk to the doctor. I was furious. She just wouldn’t pass the phone to the doctor. I can understand if she came back saying the doctor is busy and to call back or I’ll have the doctor call you or something like that but the fact she comes on the phone pretending to be the doctor really pissed me off. Another thing 2 weeks back when the doctor was away on vacation or something the message the assistant left in the answering service is so unclear – you would have no clue when the doctor is returning back or when she left or who the covering doctor is, office hours etc. I suggest go to this doctor only if she replaces the assistant. She has an incompetent assistant.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Aditi Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Lady Hardinge Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1980)

Secure Horizons