Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Jackson

I've seen a few doctors & specialists over the years, but this was one of the worst. He does not listen and shows little concern. He repeats again & again that "sometimes we just don't know". This statement is true, however a patient who is suffering would like for him to add to that, "but, we will do what we can to find out and try to help you". I had to ask for every test. It felt like I had to walk him through everything. Then when my test results came in, his staff called to say that they were normal. I had already received my copy from the lab and it showed abnormalities, which I would have never known about if I'd not received a copy. I asked to speak with him about this thinking it might have been the staff's oversight, but he defended it. I would never refer anyone to this doctor. I once heard someone ask, Would you rather see a doctor who finished school with A's or one who barely made it with C's. He has to be one of the latter. No quality of care whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

Dr. Thomas J. Jackson's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Oxford