Ratings for Dr. Charles L. Morrison

I had surgery with this doctor for treatment of my hemorrhoids. Five months later, my situation is worse than ever and I am going to see a different proctologist. This doctor’s manner was very unfriendly and disinterested. The only time that he showed any emotion was when I agreed to have surgery, which he couldn’t schedule fast enough. He spent about one minute with me after the surgery and had no advice and seemingly less interest in my welfare. My advice to anyone seeking care in this domain is to avoid this doctor and to do a lot of research before you schedule surgery.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

This doctor almost killed me. Find another doctor!!! RUN RUN RUN

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

With having 3 recent operations, the first brought on by cancer situation. The second was to do what was thought to be a routine colon/ resection. Afterwards was informed by his associate, they released me to go home to soon after surgery. Wsa 3 days from Christmas and there was short staff in the hospital. My colon became horribly twisted, ruptured and had an abcess which caused me to have yet another emergency surgery just 4 weeks later. Was to have a reversal procedure done, they did not, and now with what I have now, a hernia as I was not told specifically smoking would definately cause this to happen. The doctor too, having not seen results from my latest PET Scan (which was great) pretty much said to do another operation would be a waste of time as I would be dead in 2 to 5 years. Would never give this man a thumbs up for care. And am currently seeking out another to repair what this doctor could not

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Morrison is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and capable of explaining your condition in terms that are easily understood. He listens with real interest in what you have to say and tries his best to ensure that he addresses your issues completely. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Charles L. Morrison's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)