Ratings for Dr. Elias G. Gennaoui

Dr.G as I call him is amazing!!!! He delivered me and half my family....literally..he delivered me and 25 yrs later he delivered my first born (son). He's a wonderful doctor and I really wish he could have delivered my twins. But you know how insurance works. Anywho i recommend him to everyone...THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Gennaoui sucessfully delivered my breech baby vaginally and I will forever be thankful for that. Other docs wanted to give me a c section but Dr. Gennaoui saved me from that and delivered my healthy baby girl!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I really enjoyed having him as my doctor. I switched to him during my first trimester after not being satisfied with a previous doctor's personality and treatment. He delivered my healthy baby boy in May. I'm a nurse and am very picky about quality of care and bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Unfortunately I have had to switch insurance plans (due to work) and I am now only able to see Dr. Gennaoui at a clinic, but the staff and punctuality are no fault of his. I put up with the staff and delay in seeing him because he is professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. He has delivered 3 of my children (being seeing him since 1996) and I recommend no other OB/GYN. Although my visits are pretty much limited to just once a year, I still feel as valued as when I was coming in monthly during my pregnancies. I also appreciate how he gives back by going on pilgrimages each winter to give medical treatments to those in need. The staff at the clinic could take pointers from his staff at the office.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Gennaoui is very caring,knowledgable and personable. The best! I would definately recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Dr.gennaoui is the best gyn.He delivered both my son in 1999& my daughter in 2006. He is the best. I would recommend him to everyone.He does a great job. He makes it comfortable in an uncomfortable situation. I'm never going to gyn ever. I've been a patient since I was 13 now I'm 35 with 2 children.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

My experience with Dr.G was most unpleasant & every day I am thankful my daughter & I lived. I was 38 & had 3 kids at home. Soon I was having much trouble breathing, and extreme fatigue. When I had my exams & spoke with Dr G. his reply would be to shrug & say "You ICU nurses...complain, complain, complain". Repeated often. He allowed me to go beyond my due date by 2 1/2 weeks. I had major difficulty with labor.Pitocin drip was set so high that the fetal monitor did not show a sloping climb but a straight up & off the chart then straight back down, no rest then do it all again at one point the baby's heartrate disappeared briefly, blood was then drawn (none drawn in the last 2 trimesters) My Hemoglobin was 7, not normal 14.Hgb allows oxygen to be used. I delivered a 9lb 12oz girl many hours later had a 3rd degree vaginal tear & what appeared to be a purple cauliflower on my rectum. Hemmorhoids.I lost urine & bowel control for weeks. Nightmare experience. I am just grateful we lived.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

The VERY best there is. This is a wonderful, compassionate, professional doctor. I have been going to him for over 20 years. This doctor and his staff are simply wonderful people.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Gennaoui is the best OBGYN I have ever been to. He delivered my son and now soon, a little girl. He always takes the time to listen and remembers everything! I feel like a patient, not a number. I feel confident with his abilities and knowledge. Also the staff that work for him, are exceptionally nice and easy to talk to. I wouldn't go any place else ever!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I love this doctor he is informational quick and generally cares about me and my family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Elias G. Gennaoui's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1973)

Sagamore Health Network