Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Rosenberg

I started going to this office 10 years ago having moved to FL. I have had allergies all of my life so knew what to expect. Over the years many changes to billing systems, and wait times for appts as well as injection waiting time. It has just gotten worse. Not sure where they are hiring nurses to give allergy shots but they are not trained. I know people who have had bad reactions but the office will not admit fault. Dr Rosenberg should retire and the other two doctors in the office should change the office procedures as well as make sure there staff is competent. Many people depend on this profession for their health. I think they should be investigated .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have always had an excessive wait to see Dr. Rosenberg. He is knowledgeable, but lacks in bedside manner. HIs office staff is horrible. We see these people weekly due to allergy injections, yet we are never greeted warmly. Normally made to feel like an imposition. Their billing department is shady in that you are not able to get a list of charges and payments you've made as they tell you receipts are provided. I feel that I've been overcharged and I must now dig through all my receipts to uncover-luckily I saved them all. I suggest you find a different office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I visited Dr. Rosenberg's office the other day. I hadn't seen him in over 3 years and was surprised at the office upgrades. The renovations are beautiful! They're using computers now, which at first seemed to be slow, but when I experienced the thoroughness of the examination being prompted by the questions in the computer, I was happy they took the time to do it! The staff is great! Very Friendly and helpful. Dr. Rosenberg is extremely knowledgeable and very kind. He spent a lot of time on the computer, but it's not like that recorder thing he use to use! I'm happy to refer Dr. Rosenberg and his staff to my friends!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg seems to have forgotten what his ears are for, I.e. he does not listen. In the time I saw him, he never had me on a backup plan for my asthma. When I had a reaction to medication he prescribed, he was not exactly professional in his demeaner during a phone consultation with my gastroenterologist concerning problems with the blood work associated with medication issue. I do feel that Dr R is a very intelligent man, but just doesn't relate well - @ least that was my experience. His staff, on the other hand, is great. Personally, I would avoid Dr Rosenberg.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Doc never called me with lab results. Staff never returned phone calls. Staff was reluctant to give me lab results. Carpet needs cleaning

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr Rosenberg is a great doctor and very knowledgeable. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

(Our first visit to this Doc) Upon entering the room, Dr. R made no eye contact, did not greet us or introduce himself. He proceeded to talk at us, and ask all questions that were answered in the voluminous paperwork, including how long my husband and i were married. What does that have to do with an allergy of my child? He ordered a battery of tests, with out explaining to us what they were, how they were to be administered, absolutely nothing. When the nurse came in with all the test pricks and I asked a few questions, I determined this was not what we were there for. I was met with disdain, the doctor was immediately called, and stormed in the door almost in a rant that I questioned the tests. He attempted to scare us into testing our child for all these things we already knew were not a problem. Had he taken the time to talk to us, and not at us, he might have known that too. We declined these tests, and will NEVER be returning to this doctor EVER!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

My son has severe anaphylactic allergies, and we ADORE Dr, Rosenberg! True, you wait a while to be able to see him, but I experience that with about 95% of doctors. (They're always busy and they have sudden urgent cases from time to time, and in an allergist's office, there's more likelyhood that someone's going to go into anaphylaxis during testing, and they have to moitor that closely!) He was absolutely thorough with my son's testing and really took the time to talk to both of us (my son is 7) in his office, for about 20-30 minutes. He told us what they were testing for, results of the tests, what it all means, how to avoid certain things, what to do if a severe life-threatening reaction occurs, and went over about 5 or 6 medications with us! THEN, he went over a detailled course of action for us in case of emergency, AND his staff handled everything for us, and even got us some free samples! They all went above and beyond the call of duty and were extremely knowledgeable! Kudos! A+

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

Dr. Rosenberg is very knowledgeable. However, he is absolutely not patient friendly. He would not explain to me anything about the diagnosis or treatment directly... The only information that I got was as he spoke into his recorder very quickly and in very technical terms. Also, he has a huge ego and understands NOTHING about prompt service. I waited 2 hours in the exam room to see him as nurses came in to tell me it would be a little longer about every 15 minutes. I left the exam room to use the restroom and I heard him trying to order ringtones for his cell phone as he plowed over people in the hallway--- oblivious to even me. AWFUL doctor... He does have the expertise, but the experience is horrendous and insanely frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2006

Dr. Steven J. Rosenberg's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Tufts Health Plans